Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Yogyakarta. The Sleman Regency Government signed a memorandum of understanding with the Yogyakarta Special Region Regional Police regarding the synergy in the use of the local government's "closed-circuit television" (CCTV) infrastructure, Monday (10/11/21).
The signing was held through a "zoom meeting" in the Sleman Smart Room of the Communication and Information Office (DIskominfo) of Sleman Regency.
The Head of the Communication and Information Office of Sleman Regency, Eka Suryo Prihantoro, said that the signing of this memorandum of agreement was a guideline and form of synergy in implementing public order and security policies in the Yogyakarta Regional Police area, especially in Sleman Regency.
"This agreement is complemented by a work plan that will become the operational basis for the Yogyakarta Regional Police and the Sleman Regency Government," he said.
According to the Head of the Sleman District Communication and Information Office, currently, the number of CCTV managed by the Sleman District Communication and Information Office is 482 units, of which 113 are used for monitoring on public roads.
"CCTV owned by the Sleman Regency Government has been used by the Yogyakarta Regional Police and the Sleman Police," he explained.
Sleman Regent Kustini Sri Purmono said that this memorandum of agreement was a form of cooperation to maintain public security and order and prevent, reveal and take action against criminals.
"With the cooperation as outlined in a memorandum of understanding, there will be synergy in implementing policies in the context of maintaining public security and order (harkamtibnas) and preventing, disclosing and taking legal action against violators or perpetrators of crime by utilizing information and communication technology," he said.
The Head of Information and Communication Technology of the Yogyakarta Regional Police, Police Commissioner P. Yugonarko, said the integrated system between the Yogyakarta Regional Police, the Resort Police, and the Sleman Regency Government with the installation of CCTV helps the Police in the field, especially investigating crime cases on the road.
According to him, this CCTV can monitor large-scale community activities and crimes in the Sleman Regency area.
"Then with this CCTV, we can monitor large-scale community agendas, such as examples that are always carried out such as calling gejayans and demonstrations," he said.
Pol. Grand Commissioner P. Yugonarko hopes that this collaboration can make the Sleman Regency area safer and more secure, and criminal cases can be suppressed.
- Polda DIY Harapkan Vaksinasi Covid-19 untuk Anak Rampung Akhir Januari 2022
- Polda DIY Berhasil Amankan Lima Tersangka Terkait Kasus Narkoba
- Polri Imbau DPO Teroris MIT Poso Menyerahkan Diri
- Wakapolda DIY Pastikan Tidak Keluarkan Izin Keramaian di Tahun Baru
- Wakapolda DIY Imbau Masyarakat untuk Tak Percaya Berita Hoaks
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Arrests Credit Card Data Theft Syndicate
- During the last two months, the Yogyakarta Regional Police Successfully Revealed 28 Drug Abuse Cases and Secured 35 People.
- Polda DIY Ringkus Sindikat Pencurian Data Kartu Kredit
- Selama Dua Bulan Terakhir Polda DIY Berhasil Ungkap 28 Kasus Penyalahgunaan Narkoba dan Amankan 35 Orang
- The Nanas Bagong Innovation of Police Chief Brigadier Tri Asih Helps the Welfare of Four Hamlets in the Southern of Jogja