Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jakarta. The Public Information Chief Bureau, Brigadier General. Pol. Rusdi Hartono, said that for the sexual abuse of a father against his three children in East Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, the East Luwu Regional Police of the South Sulawesi Regional Police would conduct a re-investigation to look for new evidence.
This was conveyed while confirming that the South Sulawesi Regional Police are still handling the legal process of the case. However, unfortunately, police Headquarters did not take it over.
"It doesn't take over, so the South Sulawesi Regional Police are still handling this case," said The Public Information Chief Bureau, Sunday (10/10/21).
This One Star General added that his party only sent a team to present the case. The Public Information Chief Bureau guarantees that the police conduct re-investigations professionally, transparent, and accountable.
He said the National Police Headquarters was also open with every public entry regarding the investigation into the obscenity case in East Luwu.
"The National Police Headquarters team assisted in resolving this case," said Public Information Chief Bureau.
- Kapolda Sulsel Minta Penyerangan Asrama Mahasiswa Luwu dan Bone Segera Menyerahkan Diri
- Amankan Nataru 2022, Kapolda Sulsel Kerahkan 4.550 Pesonel Jelang Operasi Lilin
- South Sulawesi Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Student Vaccinations in Maros Regency
- Kapolda Sulsel Tinjau Langsung Vaksinasi Pelajar di Kabupaten Maros
- Kapolda Sulsel Pimpin Acara Penyerahan Jabatan Kabid Humas Polda Sulsel
- Kabidhumas Humas Polda Sulsel Raih Award Humas Terbaik dan Angkat Citra Polri
- Tim Road Show Vaksinasi Polda Sulsel Berkunjung ke Butta Turatea
- Beri Wadah Kebebasan Berekspresi, Polda Sulsel Gelar Festival Mural Piala Kapolri 2021
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Apresiasi Pengendara Teladan
- Srikandi Polwan Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Berbagi Berkah ke Masyarakat