Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Yogyakarta. Directorate of Community Guidance and Development of Yogyakarta Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Anjar Gunadi conveyed the development of the spread of Covid-19 in Yogyakarta Regional Police on October 10, 2021. As a result, the number of positively exposed people was as many as 36 people, patients recovered as many as 75 people, and two people died.
The Directorate of Community Guidance and Development of Yogyakarta Regional Police conveyed, the role of the Yogyakarta Regional Police in the prevention and control of Covid-19, which had been carried out so far was 12 programs, namely:
1. Enhanced Routine Activities (KRYD)
2. Barriers to community mobility
3. 3T and 5 M . Micro-Community Activity Restriction Enforcement
4. Accelerate vaccination
5. Social Assistance
6. Justice operation
7. Availability of BOR, Medical Devices and Health Facilities
8. Media management
9. Internal Covid 19 handling
10. Integrated post
11. Pam Isoman
12. Distribution of Cash Assistance for Street Vendors and Stalls
This Yogyakarta Regional Police strategy is targeted not only externally but also internally. This is because there are members and their families who are also exposed to Covid-19.
"The internal activity carried out by the Yogyakarta Regional Police is Sopo Aruh", which is held every Friday by way of the leadership zooming in to meet members who are self-isolating," he said on Monday, October 11, 2021.
The Directorate of Community Guidance and Development of Yogyakarta Regional Police hopes that the positive number of Covid-19 will decrease; of course, it will be realized with the synergy of all agencies, stakeholders and the community.
"Even though the community has been vaccinated, it is hoped that they will continue to maintain the process," explained the Directorate of Community Guidance and Development of Regional Police.
- Central Java Regional Police Pursuing Vaccination at 53 Points with 49,000 Doses
- Polda Jateng Kejar Vaksinasi di 53 Titik dengan 49.000 Dosis
- Polda Jatim Kerahkan 3.600 Personel Gabungan Pengamanan Demo Buruh di Surabaya
- Kapolda Jatim Tinjau Akselerasi Vaksinasi Serentak IndonesiaVaksinasi Dai Ponpes Bangkalan
- The East Java Regional Police Holds a Press Conference Regarding the Success of the East Java Regional Police's Directorate of Criminal Investigation Agency Dismantling Trafficking in Persons
- East Java Regional Police Ready to Secure Labor Protests Demanding Average Income Increase
- Polda Jatim Siap Amankan Unjuk Rasa Buruh Tuntut Kenaikan UMP
- East Java Regional Police Deployed Electronic Law Enforcement Cars to Search for Traffic Violators
- East Java Regional Police Deploys Electronic Traffic Violators Netting Cars
- Polda Jatim Kerahkan Mobil Tilang Elektronik Jaring Pelanggar Lalu Lintas