Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bandar Lampung. In order to accelerate the government's program related to national vaccination, the Lampung Regional Police has administered vaccinations to 23,061 people of Lampung Province.
The Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Zahwani Pandra Asyad said that based on daily data from the Precision Vaccine Outlets from the Lampung Regional Police Operations Bureau, as of Sunday (10/10), there were 75 locations of Precision vaccine outlets spread across the Lampung Province. The activity was supported by 697 vaccinators, the National Police medical team, and the medical team from the Health Service.
"As of October 10, the Lampung Regional Police and the Regional Police through the Precision Vaccine Outlets have vaccinated 23,061 people," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police, Monday (10/11).
To accelerate vaccination, he continued, people throughout Lampung Province who have not been vaccinated, either dose one or dose two, are welcome to visit vaccine outlets held by the Regional Police, Resort Police and Sector Police and vaccine outlets held by the District Health Office. However, the Gatam Military Command and its staff hold cities and vaccine outlets only by bringing a photocopy of their ID card or Family Card (KK) if the community does not have an ID card.
"Our Precision vaccine outlets are open every day from Monday to Sunday starting at 08.00 AM until finished. This is done to accelerate vaccination achievements in Lampung Province," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police.
- In Approaching Christmas and New Year, Lampung Regional Police Prepares Security in Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Playing a role in Accelerating the Handling of Covid-19, Lampung Regional Police Chief Receives an Award at the 15th Anniversary of Special School Kupas Tuntas
- In 2021, Lampung Regional Police Discovered 1,757 Drugs Cases
- Sepanjang 2021 Polda Lampung Berhasil Ungkap 1.757 Kasus Narkoba
- Lampung Regional Police Instructs Departmental Police to Beware of Terrorism Threats
- Anticipating Covid-19 Surge Ahead of Christmas and New Year, Lampung Regional Police Intensify Vaccination
- Polda Lampung Instruksikan Polres Waspadai Ancaman Terorisme
- Kapolda Lampung Tinjau Lokasi Muktamar ke-34 NU di Lampung Tengah
- Polri Berhasil Ringkus Perampok Uang Nasabah Senilai Rp. 400 Juta di PIK
- Polda Lampung Musnahkan 145,7 Kg Narkotika Senilai 147 Miliar