Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Banda Aceh. The results of the investigation into a traffic accident that occurred on October 9, 2021, in Pidie Jaya, claimed four people died at the scene because the Avanza driver was at high speed, so he couldn't control his vehicle, which resulted in the Avanza crashing into a tronton truck.
Seeing these conditions, the Director of Traffic of the Aceh Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Dicky Sondani conveyed the most profound sad news to the victims' families and appealed to the public to be more careful and that such incidents won't happen again.
The driver of the motor vehicle when going to overtake the vehicle in front so that the safe distance is calculated so as not to hit the vehicle coming from the front. If it is not safe, the driver is better off cancelling to overtake the vehicle in front.
The evaluation of traffic accidents during September 2021 shows that the area prone to traffic accidents is the eastern route (Medan-Banda Aceh), especially between 12.00 PM-06.00 PM hours. Therefore, Aceh Regional Police's Directorate of Traffic Security also appealed to the public not to violate traffic regulations because the beginning of a traffic accident was a traffic violation.
The results of ETLE's monitoring during September 2021 have seen more than 21,000 traffic violations in Banda Aceh City. This means that every day there are more than 700 traffic violations in Banda Aceh City. However, of course, this number does not include intersections that ETLE does not monitor. So, of course, there are more numbers too.
If ETLE is officially used later, traffic violators must attend a hearing held at the Banda Aceh District Court. It is estimated that 3,500 traffic violators will appear at the Banda Aceh District Court every week once ETLE has been implemented.
The ETLE system will continuously monitor any traffic violations, and if someone violates then he violates again in another place, then ETLE will still issue a ticket. "If in one day the person violates the red light five times or does not wear a helmet, then that person gets five tickets in one day. So it can be ascertained that the violator will pay five tickets during the trial," said the Directorate of Traffic Security of the Aceh Regional Police.
- Kapolda Aceh Hadiri Vaksinasi Massal di Mesjid Jamik Al Itihadiyah Seulimeum
- Police Detain 5 Suspects in Alleged Corruption Cases of Paving Roads in Simeulue
- Polda Aceh Tetapkan Lima Tersangka Terkait Korupsi Proyek Jalan di Simeulue
- Polisi Tahan 5 Tersangka Kasus Dugaan Korupsi Pengaspalan Jalan di Simeulue
- Police Successfully Thwarted 9.4 Kg Amphetamine Trafficking
- Aceh Regional Police Chief Hopes Financial Services Authority Strictly Supervise Online Loans
- Polda Aceh Berikan Edukasi Aturan Lalu Lintas Bagi Anak Usia Dini
- Ditpamobvit Polda Aceh Gelar Vaksinasi Massal di Peukan Bada Dan Ponpes Mahad Tahfizh Al-Ikhlas
- Lagi!! Penyelundupan 158 Kg Ganja Kering dan 3 Tersangka Berhasil Diamankan Polres Gayo Lues
- Polda Aceh Tangkap 1 Terduga Pelaku Penembakan Pos Polisi di Aceh Barat