Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bandar Lampung. Supporting the government's program in accelerating the Covid-19 vaccination in Lampung Province, the Lampung Regional Police and the Regional Police continue to hold Covid-19 vaccine injection activities for people who have not received the first or second vaccine doses.
Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Zahwani Pandra Asyad said, based on the daily report data from the Precision Vaccine Outlets from the Operations Bureau (Ro ops) of the Lampung Regional Police on Wednesday, October 6, 2021, there were 54 locations of Precision vaccine outlets spread across the Lampung Province with vaccinators. As many as 64 teams consisting of the Police medical team and the medical team from the Health Service.
"As of October 6, the Lampung Regional Police and the Regional Police through the Precision Vaccine Outlet have vaccinated 18,416 people," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police, Friday (10/08).
The Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police explained that for people throughout Lampung Province who had not been vaccinated, either dose one or dose two, they should visit vaccine outlets held by the Regional Police, Resort Police and Sector Police as well as vaccine outlets held by the District Health Office. / city and vaccine outlets held by the Gatam Military Command and its staff only by bringing a copy of their ID card.
"This is done together, intended to accelerate the achievement of vaccination in Lampung Province," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Lampung Regional Police.
- In Approaching Christmas and New Year, Lampung Regional Police Prepares Security in Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Playing a role in Accelerating the Handling of Covid-19, Lampung Regional Police Chief Receives an Award at the 15th Anniversary of Special School Kupas Tuntas
- In 2021, Lampung Regional Police Discovered 1,757 Drugs Cases
- Sepanjang 2021 Polda Lampung Berhasil Ungkap 1.757 Kasus Narkoba
- Lampung Regional Police Instructs Departmental Police to Beware of Terrorism Threats
- Anticipating Covid-19 Surge Ahead of Christmas and New Year, Lampung Regional Police Intensify Vaccination
- Polda Lampung Instruksikan Polres Waspadai Ancaman Terorisme
- Kapolda Lampung Tinjau Lokasi Muktamar ke-34 NU di Lampung Tengah
- Polri Berhasil Ringkus Perampok Uang Nasabah Senilai Rp. 400 Juta di PIK
- Polda Lampung Musnahkan 145,7 Kg Narkotika Senilai 147 Miliar