Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. The Directorate for Security of Vital Objects (Ditpamobvit) of the West Sumatra Regional Police carried out precision vaccinations on the front porch of the Padang Raya Market Center, Wednesday (10/06/21). The vaccination was attended by hundreds of residents from various circles, ranging from Public Transport (angkot) drivers to market traders.
This activity was attended by the Deputy Chief of the West Sumatra Regional Police, Brigadier General. Pol. Edi Mardianto, with Samapta Directorate, Directorate of Vital Objects of the West Sumatra Regional Police and the Padang Resort Police Chief.
To achieve the target of 1,000 doses of vaccination on the agenda, the West Sumatra Regional Police collaborated with several communities, including Artha Graha Peduli, Sentra Pasar Raya, Graha Buana Propertindo, Market Traders Community, Association of Indonesian Gold and Jewel Traders, and urban transportation (angkot) communities.
In order to deal with this pandemic, we must work together, cooperate and synergize to help each other, said the West Sumatra Regional Police's Directorate of Vital Objects.
He also said that in implementing this COVID-19 vaccination, his party is targeting a thousand people to be vaccinated. However, if the public's interest is high, the activities will be carried out again.
Directorate of Vital Objects of West Sumatra Regional Police added that the vaccination target was for people who had not been vaccinated, including traders at Pasar Raya Sentra and angkot drivers.
In addition to holding mass vaccinations, there are also 1,000 packages of necessities that Artha Graha Peduli has provided.
- Pergelaran Sumbar Sadar Vaksin Ditinjau Langsung oleh Wakapolda
- Kapolda Sumbar Ajak Masyarakat vaksinasi Covid-19
- Aiming For 70% Target, KNPI Ready to Help West Sumatra Regional Police in Accelerating Vaccination Progress
- Gelar Vaksinasi Massal, Polda Sumbar Gandeng Universitas Baiturrahmah
- Buru Target 70 Persen, KNPI Siap Bantu Polda Sumbar Percepat Proses Vaksinasi
- Until October 2021, the West Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Revealed 902 Drug Cases and Secured 1,278 Suspects
- Hingga Oktober 2021, Polda Sumbar Berhasil Ungkap 902 Kasus Narkoba dan Amankan 1.278 Tersangka
- Polda Sumbar dan Jajaran Ungkap 902 kasus Narkoba Hingga Oktober 2021
- Polda Sumbar Berikan Pelayan Vaksin Moderna di Gerai Vaksin Presisi Polda Sumbar
- Ditreskrimum Polda Sumbar akan Menggelar Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Baiturrahmah