Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. West Sumatra Regional Police in collaboration with Tanah Datar Local Government, on Monday (10/04/21) held a Mass Vaccination Raid held in the area of the Minangkabau Kriya Foundation Weaving Center, Nagari Tigo Jangko, Lintau Buo District.
West Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. InspectoR-GeneralTeddy Minahasa Putra, together with the Regent of Tanah Datar Eka Putra, directly reviewed the activity.
West Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Teddy Minahasa Putra, on occasion, appreciated the community's enthusiasm and the students who flocked to get the vaccine. He also supports the vaccination program to be realized as much as possible, especially in West Sumatra itself.
At least 450 vaccines were distributed in the agenda of the Mass Vaccination Raid, which targeted students and the general public in the Lintau Buo District. In the vaccination, after being vaccinated, the participants were also given a parcel.
North Sumatra Regional Police chief also mentioned if the difference in residents' enthusiasm is seen over time. In the early stages, there were still few residents who wanted to be vaccinated. However, lately, it has been relatively high. It is proven that at least 450 vaccines were distributed on the agenda targeting students and the general public in the Lintau Buo subdistrict.
West Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Teddy Minahasa Putra also said that if vaccination is currently being intensified through various parties, from the central government to the district/city, the military, and the police themselves, they will achieve herd immunity to Covid-19 exposure.
"My hope is also like that, where the people of West Sumatra achieve the first stage of herd immunity, especially in West Sumatra, the community is intellectual so that the level of awareness can be exceeded. This is not just a police program but all parties. Of course, with that, we hope to be realized as much as possible," explained the North Sumatra Regional Police Chief.
- Pergelaran Sumbar Sadar Vaksin Ditinjau Langsung oleh Wakapolda
- Kapolda Sumbar Ajak Masyarakat vaksinasi Covid-19
- Aiming For 70% Target, KNPI Ready to Help West Sumatra Regional Police in Accelerating Vaccination Progress
- Gelar Vaksinasi Massal, Polda Sumbar Gandeng Universitas Baiturrahmah
- Buru Target 70 Persen, KNPI Siap Bantu Polda Sumbar Percepat Proses Vaksinasi
- Until October 2021, the West Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Revealed 902 Drug Cases and Secured 1,278 Suspects
- Hingga Oktober 2021, Polda Sumbar Berhasil Ungkap 902 Kasus Narkoba dan Amankan 1.278 Tersangka
- Polda Sumbar dan Jajaran Ungkap 902 kasus Narkoba Hingga Oktober 2021
- Polda Sumbar Berikan Pelayan Vaksin Moderna di Gerai Vaksin Presisi Polda Sumbar
- Ditreskrimum Polda Sumbar akan Menggelar Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Baiturrahmah