Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Padang. West Sumatra Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Teddy Minahasa Putra made a working visit to Tanah Datar to review vaccination activities with the Tanah Datar Regional Leadership Communication Forum, Monday (10/04/21).
On this occasion, the Head of the West Sumatra Regional Police gave an award to the external and internal health workers of the Tanah Datar Police. This is because they had actively participated in the success of the mass vaccination in Tanah Datar.
Pol. Inspector-General Teddy Minahasa Putra explained that the vaccination, held at the Lintau Buo Weaving Industry Center, was enthusiastically followed by the community. This can be seen from the number of people who came to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
"There is quite a lot of enthusiasm from the community, especially students. This indicates that the level of awareness of the people of Tanah Datar has begun to grow. Vaccination is a necessity," said Two-star General.
The former Banten Regional Police Chief said that the invitation to implement the vaccine this time was not the same as before. For the implementation of vaccines, related parties must appeal by force and mobilize citizens to be vaccinated.
"It is different when we mobilize; it is still impressed that we endorse. However, now I think that level of awareness has grown. We see the people who come to us non-stop," explained the Indonesian Military Police Graduate in 1993
In a different place, the Head of Public Relations of the West Sumatra Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Satake Bayu Setianto said that during the vaccination review, there were hundreds of participants who took part in the Covid-19 vaccine.
"The data obtained were 450 people who were given the vaccine. It comes from the community and students," said Pol. Grand Commissioner Satake Bayu.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Sumatra Regional Police invites and appeals to the entire community to want to be vaccinated to break the chain of the spread of COVID-19 in West Sumatra.
- Wakapolda Sumbar Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi di Kabupaten Pasaman
- Beberapa Tokoh di Sumbar Puji dan Apresiasi Ketegasan dari Kapolda Sumbar
- Acceleration of Vaccination, West Sumatra Regional Police Chief Conducts Work Visit to Pasaman
- Polda Sumbar Sebut Angka Kejahatan selama 2021 Turun
- Analysis and Evaluation of the Consolidated Public Relations of the Indonesian National Police in 2021, the West Sumatra Regional Police Receives Two Awards from the Head of the Public Relations Division of Indonesian National Police
- Chief of West Sumatra Regional Police Educates the Diktukba of Police and Dikmaba of Army at the SPN of West Sumatra Regional Police.
- Amankan Libur Nataru, Polda Sumbar Siagakan 3.129 Personel Gabungan
- Anev Konsolidasi Humas Polri Tahun 2021, Polda Sumbar Terima Dua Penghargaan dari Kadiv Humas Polri
- Pergelaran Sumbar Sadar Vaksin Ditinjau Langsung oleh Wakapolda
- Kapolda Sumbar Ajak Masyarakat vaksinasi Covid-19