Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Serang. Alumni of the Indonesian Military Academy in 1998 held Vaccination and Social Assistance activities for the community in the jurisdiction of the Banten Regional Police.
The Vaccination and Social Assistance activities were held at the World Of Wonder Citra Raya tourist spot, Tangerang, Tuesday (09/21).
The Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga said that today vaccination activities and social assistance to students, students, motorcycle taxi drivers, parking attendants, and other communities are underway.
Then, Shinto said that the 1998 Police Academy Alumni provided facilities in trucks and buses to transport people who wanted to be vaccinated in Citra Raya.
"Yes, this is a form of service to the community, therefore Police Academy 98 Alumni prepare trucks and buses to transport students and students to get to the vaccination location," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police.
Finally, the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Regional Police appealed to the entire community to be vaccinated immediately because being vaccinated can increase the body's immune system.
Dini Saputri, one of the students who took part in the Vaccination activity, expressed her gratitude for the facilities provided by the Alumni of Indonesian Military Academy 98.
"Thank you, Sir Police, for the facilities provided so that my friends and I can participate in the vaccination, being picked up by buses and trucks," explained Dini Saputri.
- Antisipasi Lonjakan Covid-19 Jelang Nataru, Polda Lampung Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- KSPI PRESS RELEASE: AUGUST 25, 2021
- Merdeka Vaccination, Regional Police Prepares Seven Vaccine Outlets in Surabaya
- Jangan Khawatir, Tidak Punya NIK Tetap Bisa Ikut Vaksinasi Covid-19 dengan Disdukcapil
- Merauke Resort Police Host Second Vaccination in three Places, Still Adhere to Health Protocols.
- North Sumatra Regional Police Chief Directly Observes Phase II Mass Vaccine
- Percepat Vaksinasi Pelajar, Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Langsung Kegiatan Vaksinasi Massal Covid-19 di SMA 1 Palangka Raya
- Dukung Program Vaksinasi Nasional, Kapolda Aceh Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Massal di Universitas Syiah Kuala
- North Sumatera Regional Mobile Brigade Unit Escorted the Distribution of 100,000 Sinovac Vaccines
- Students Synergize with the Police to Organize Covid-19 Mass Vaccination