JAMBI— Commander of the Armed Forces, Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, and Chief of Indonesian National Police, General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, led the evaluation briefing on Covid-19 controlling and handling in Jambi province on Friday (17/9/2021).
Chief of Indonesian National Police addressed that the enforcement of Level 1 to 4 of PPKM (Community Activity Restrictions Enforcement) in Jambi shows positive progress. According to Sigit, it can be seen from the decreasing bed occupancy rate (BOR) in the hospital.
On the other side, the former Chief of Banten Regional Police appreciated vaccination acceleration in Jambi, which is the second-highest outside Java and Bali islands.
"Therefore, I appreciate that. On PPKM evaluation, one city is in Level 4, and the rest of the regions are on Level 2 and 3", Sigit said on his instructions.
However, he reminds that the PPKM level downgrade followed by relaxation policies must be maintained and managed well by enforcing strict Health Protocols.
"This is positive news. On one side, Jambi's economy grows, but we must remember that relaxation policies must be balanced with Health Protocols to suppress Covid transmission", Chief of Indonesian National Police reminded.
On the other side, the former Chief of Criminal Investigation Agency also encouraged and emphasised that relaxed public activities could be maintained with strict Health Protocols and mass vaccination.
"Vaccination must be accelerated, moreover with the offline learning. We must ensure that all students and college students have been vaccinated", Chief of Indonesian National Police said.
In his visitation series agenda in Jambi, Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces inspected simultaneous vaccination targeting 7,000 vaccines administered per day and conducted it in eleven vaccination locations in all regencies and cities across Jambi province. Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces greet other vaccination outlets through a virtual medium.
Chief of Indonesian National Police said that to achieve 2.3 million vaccine doses administered per day, Jambi must achieve 34,021 daily inoculations.
- Ditlantas Polda Jambi Tilang 200 Truk Batubara Terkait Pelanggaran Lalu Lintas
- Jambi Deputy Police Chief Leads the Destruction of Evidence of 9.6 Kg of Methamphetamine and 12 Ecstasy Pills
- Tim Gabungan Polda Jambi Berhasil Tangkap Kembali Satu Tahanan yang Kabur dari LPKA Batanghari
- Kapolda Sambut Kunjungan Kerja Tim Kompolnas RI di Mapolda Jambi
- Wujudkan Pelayanan Prima, Polda Jambi Launching Aplikasi Polisi Melangun
- Polda Jambi Gelar Wisuda Purna Bakti Personil, ini Pesan Kapolda Jambi
- Regional Police Chief Together with Jambi Governor Leads Call for Hydrometeorological Disaster Preparedness
- Jambi Regional Police Successfully Secured Six Tons of Illegal Fuel in the West Ring of Jambi City
- Ahead of the 71st Anniversary, Jambi Regional Police's Directorate of Water and Air Police Holds Social Services, Blood Donation and Health Service.
- Jambi Regional Police Secure four Kg of Drugs and Secure two Perpetrators