Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. The North Sumatran Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit carried out security and escort for the Sinovac Vaccine to the North Sumatra Provincial Government Health Service, HM Yamin avenue Medan, Friday (09/17/2021).
Sinovac Vaccine's tight escort arrived at 10.30 AM by fully armed Mobile Brigade personnel.
"The Sinovac vaccine that arrived today through the Kualanamu Cargo Terminal was 108 dozen with a content of 428,338 doses. The vaccine arrived using Garuda Indonesia Aircraft GA-182," said Chief Operational Bureau for the Mobile Brigade Unit of the North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Commissioner Heriyono.
Furthermore, the vaccine will be sent back to the Pharmacy Warehouse of the North Sumatra Provincial Government. The incoming vaccine will then be recorded by the Health Office for distribution to the community.
"Obviously the Health Office will collect data first for distribution to regional areas as an acceleration of heard immunity. This is in accordance with the central government's instructions so that people get vaccinated as an anti-body prevention of Covid-19," concluded Police Commissioner Heriyono.
- Polda Sumut Berhasil Grebek Kampung Narkoba di Medan Barat
- Kapolda Sumut Hadiri Peringatan HUT HKGB ke-69
- Polrestabes Medan Realese Pengungkapan 23 Kg Sabu dan 1 Pucuk Senpi Ilegal
- Within 24 Hours, North Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Revealed a Sadistic Murder Case
- Dalam Waktu 24 Jam, Polda Sumut Berhasil Ungkap Kasus Pembunuhan Sadis
- Polda Sumut Ungkap Kasus Pembunuhan Sadis Seorang Irt Di Labuhanbatu
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police Forms Investigation Team Regarding Fuel Oil (BBM) Scarcity
- Kapolda Sumut Bentuk Tim Investigasi Terkait Kelangkaan BBM
- Polda Sumut Bakal Pakai Restorative Justice untuk Pedagang Dipukul Malah Tersangka
- Personel Jibom Detasemen Gegana Sat Brimob Polda Sumut Raih Medali Perunggu pada PON XX Papua