Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Medan. The North Sumatra Regional Police held a Press Release activity related to theft using violence at Mas Aulia Chan's shop and MAsrul F. The press release activity was led directly by the Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Inspector General R.Z. Panca Putra Simanjuntak accompanied by Commander of Regional Military I/BB, Major General of Indonesian National Armed Forces Hassanudin, Head Deputy of North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Brigadier General Dadang Hartanto, Mayor of Medan, Regional Superintendent of North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Armia Fahmi, High-Rank Executives of North Sumatra Regional Police, General Crime Director of North Sumatra Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Tatan Atmaja Dirsan and media crew.
In this activity, the Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police said that the successfully uncovered perpetrators were five people. One of them was the mastermind behind the gold theft.
"Before acting, the perpetrators had planned it well, such as checking the target location and bandaging hands with Hansaplast," explained the Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police.
The two-stars general said that after receiving a report of a robbery, the North Sumatra Regional Police immediately formed a team to uncover this incident so that there would not be too much hoax news circulating and the North Sumatran Regional Police cooperated with the Medan City Government by checking CCTV belonging to the Medan City Government.
Thanks to the collaboration of the North Sumatra Regional Police Joint Team, they managed to find the identities of the perpetrators, namely HT (38) who was the brains of the gold theft perpetrators who were forced to take decisive and measured actions due to fighting officers during pre-reconstruction. Then PS (32), FA (22), P (24) and DR (64)
“From the five suspects, the police managed to secure the evidence that was hidden behind the parents' house of H and not reduced in the slightest because the gold has not been sold with a total of 6.8 kg of evidence, and all of them are still intact.” said the Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police.
As for the evidence confiscated from the perpetrators, namely 1 (one) long barrel gun, 1 (one) magazine, 1 (one) short-barreled rifle type gun, 1 (one) Revolver short barrel rifle, 117 (one hundred seventeen) bullet size 9MM, 69 (sixty-nine) bullet size 7.62MM, 11 (eleven) Rev size 3.8 MM, 1 (one) Honda Beat brand motorcycle unit white les blue, 2 (two) Polo and Dunlop Sport brand bags, 1 (one) cut cream-coloured trousers, 1 (one) Honda Scoopy exhaust cover fruit, 7 (seven) Hansaplast, 1 (one) cut blue jeans and money of Rp. 22,000 (twenty-two thousand) proceeds from the theft.
- Polda Sumut Berhasil Grebek Kampung Narkoba di Medan Barat
- Kapolda Sumut Hadiri Peringatan HUT HKGB ke-69
- Polrestabes Medan Realese Pengungkapan 23 Kg Sabu dan 1 Pucuk Senpi Ilegal
- Within 24 Hours, North Sumatra Regional Police Successfully Revealed a Sadistic Murder Case
- Dalam Waktu 24 Jam, Polda Sumut Berhasil Ungkap Kasus Pembunuhan Sadis
- Polda Sumut Ungkap Kasus Pembunuhan Sadis Seorang Irt Di Labuhanbatu
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police Forms Investigation Team Regarding Fuel Oil (BBM) Scarcity
- Kapolda Sumut Bentuk Tim Investigasi Terkait Kelangkaan BBM
- Polda Sumut Bakal Pakai Restorative Justice untuk Pedagang Dipukul Malah Tersangka
- Personel Jibom Detasemen Gegana Sat Brimob Polda Sumut Raih Medali Perunggu pada PON XX Papua