Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. National Police Chief General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo, gave instructions to all Regional Police in the ranks not to be reactive in responding to the delivery of people's aspirations to the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Joko Widodo (Jokowi) during a working visit (kunker).
This is stated in the telegram number STR 862/IX/PAM.III/2021 as of September 15, 2021.
"First, every security office must be carried out humanely and not too reactive, explained the Head of the Public Relations Division of the Police, Pol. Inspector-General Raden Prabowo Argo Yuwono, at a press conference at the Police Public Relations Building, South Jakarta, Wednesday (09/15/2021) night.
National Police's Head of PR continued, as long as the people who expressed their aspirations did not disturb public order, this was allowed. In addition, it also refers to the freedom of expression in public in Law (UU) No. 9 of 1998.
According to Head of PR, this instruction is related to Jokowi's work visit to Lampung on September 2, 2021, in Blitar on September 7, 2021, and at the UNS Complex on September 13, 2021. The reason is that there are some people and students who unfurl banners or posters containing aspirations.
"If there are community groups who convey their aspirations, it will be well communicated that the aspirational actions should not disturb public order," said the Head of Public Relations.
"We convey it to the group, we manage and we control it so that everything goes well and smoothly," said Head of PR.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java