Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Semarang. Central Java regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Ahmad Luthfi, to empower the potential for continued community economic recovery. In Surakarta, the Regional Police Chief opened a Digital-Based MSME Training and Development at the Solia Zigna Hotel, Laweyan, Tuesday (09/14/21).
In the event initiated by the alumni of the 1996 Bharatasena Indonesian Military Academy, the Regional Police Chief stated that this MSME training effort is a creative breakthrough that should be imitated.
"This is a creative breakthrough for small and medium enterprises. This training is a trigger that needs to be imitated. I hope this effort is imitated by other regions and even nationally," said the Central Java Regional Police Chief.
The event, which was also attended by several key police officers and the mayor of Surakarta, Gibran Rakabuming Raka, was attended by around 210 participants. 60 participants attended in person and around 150 participants followed via streaming.
Furthermore, in his remarks, the Regional Police Chief emphasized that the National Police as part of the community, are directly involved in the recovery of the national economy.
"Several police stations have taken the initiative to empower the economy by raising catfish and growing vegetables. Resort Police also carry out similar activities in empowering the community's economy and food security," said the Regional Police Chief.
"In short, this is in line with the National Police Chief's policy on national economic recovery, especially in the current pandemic era," explained Pol. Inspector-General Ahmad Luthfi.
Furthermore, the Regional Police Chief reminded the public not to be careless in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
"Indeed, there has been a decline in the transmission of COVID-19 in Central Java. But don't forget the process. We don't want the economic movement of the community to open business faucets to result in loose public attention to health protocols," said the Central Java Regional Police Chief.
- Kapolda Jateng Targetkan 70 Persen Masyarakat Sudah Tervaksin pada Bulan November 2021
- Kapolda Jateng Bersama Pangdam IV Diponegoro Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi Ponpes di Grobogan
- Kapolda Jawa Tengah Beri Bantuan Kepada Pensiunan Polisi Yang Jadi Manusia Silver
- Kapolda Jateng Membuka Pelatihan dan Pengembangan UMKM Berbasis Digital
- Kapolda Jateng Imbau Jajaran Polsek untuk Social Bonding Terkait Penguatan Pangan Bagi Masyarakat ditengah Pandemi Covid-19
- Inspecting Food Security in Sukoharjo, Chief of Central Java Regional Police Harvested and Sow 3,000 Catfish Seeds
- Kapolda Jateng Ingatkan Pemasang Setrum Jebakan Tikus Bisa Dipenjara 5 Tahun
- Polda Jateng Inisiasi Program Aku Sedulurmu, Ganjar: Ini Bentuk Konkret Kepedulian
- Chief of Central Java Regional Police Implement Mass Vaccination Strategy for Agglomeration Areas in Central Java
- Kapolda Jateng: 18.000 Vial Vaksin Sudah Kita Distribusikan