Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Mataram. The East Nusa Tenggara Police Mobile Brigade Unit (Sat Brimobda West Nusa Tenggara) escorted the arrival of 15,000 vaccine vials that arrived at the International Airport; Zainuddin Abdul Majid, Central Lombok.
As many as 15,000 vials of vaccine came to West Nusa Tenggara, including the CoronaVac variant with seven 12,700 vials and AstraZeneca Australia with two 2,360 vials.
The Head of Public Relations of the West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Artanto said that his party had to ensure that the newly arrived vaccines arrived safely at their destination.
Today there are 15,000 vaccine vials that arrived and our members led by Head of Operational Section Gegana Detachment of Mobile Brigade Unit of West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police, Police Inspector I Hery Hartono escorted his arrival at the airport, explained the Head of Public Relations of the West Nusa Tenggara Police, Wednesday (09/15/2021).
The Head of Public Relations of the West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police hopes that all the vaccines will be well distributed. In this way, West Nusa Tenggara residents who have not been vaccinated immediately get it so that communal immunity is created.
"Hopefully the 70 percent vaccination target will be achieved soon," explained the Head of Public Relations of the West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police.
Upon arrival at Central Lombok Airport, the vaccine that came from Soekarno Hatta International Airport Cengkareng Jakarta was immediately taken to the storage warehouse at the West Nusa Tenggara Health Office in Mataram City.
Until now, the Police have also stepped up vaccinations for the community. Not only targeting the general public, but vaccination also targets students, university students, and Islamic boarding school students.
- East Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Chief: No Mercy for Police Involved in Drugs
- West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Deploys 900 Personnel Ahead of Superbike in Mandalika
- Polda NTB Kerahkan 900 Personel Jelang Superbike di Mandalika
- A Week of Operation, Criminal Investigation Directorate of West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Arrests Dozens of Gamblers
- Sepekan Operasi, Ditreskrimum Polda NTB Ringkus Puluhan Penjudi
- Supporting World Superbike in Mandalika, West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Prepares Thirteen Blocking Points
- Dukung World Superbike di Mandalika, Polda NTB Siapkan 13 Titik Penyekatan
- Called to Form a Young Generation, West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Members Set aside Salary to Build Tahfidz House for Free
- West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Accelerates Vaccination in Lombok by Door Prize and Rewards for Health Workers
- Director of Community Development of West Nusa Tenggara Regional Police Held FGD with Senkom Police Partners