Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Banjarmasin. A total of 2,071 residents of Banjarmasin City were successfully injected by officers from the Precision Vaccine Outlet of the South Kalimantan Metropolitan Police with the Banjarmasin City Police.
South Kalimantan Deputy Chief of Regional Police, Brigadier General. Pol. Mohamad Agung Budijono, explained that today's vaccination activity has again exceeded the target with the enthusiasm of the community coming to be vaccinated.
Focused on two places, namely in the Sultan Suriansyah Building and Banjarmasin State Polytechnic, for the first dose of vaccine recipients were 1,889 people and the second dose was 182 people.
The implementation at the Sultan Suriansyah Building attracted the most residents to be vaccinated, namely 1,228 people. While in Poliban, the majority of students and lecturers are 843 people.
The one-star general stated that the Precision Vaccine Outlet will continue to operate as long as vaccine doses are available. For this reason, he invites people who have not been vaccinated to visit the vaccination center that is being held.
The Deputy Chief of the South Kalimantan Regional Police supports the achievement of three million people in Bumi Lambung Mangkurat who are the targets of vaccination.
For this reason, every day the South Kalimantan Regional Police and Resort Police are trying to hold vaccinations for the community so that the acceleration of vaccination can be realized.
"If everything has been vaccinated and the health protocols are disciplined, God willing, this pandemic can end soon," explained the Deputy Chief of the South Kalimantan Regional Police.
In securing the implementation of the vaccination, it was led by the Head of the North Banjarmasin Sector Police, Pol. Commissioner Indra Agung Putra Perdana as well as to ensure that participants remained orderly and there were no crowds. People who have been vaccinated are asked to go home immediately.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police and National Narcotics Agency (BNN) Synergize to Create a Drug-Resilient Village (Kampung Tangguh Narkoba)
- Polda Kalsel dan Bank BRI Sinergi Tangani Covid-19
- Dealing with Forest and Land Fires, South Kalimantan Regional Police Deploys two Mobile Brigades and Samapta Companies.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Increase Patrol Processes to Maintain Decrease in Covid-19 Cases
- Menanggulangi Karhutla, Polda Kalsel Kerahkan 2 Kompi Brimob dan Samapta
- Polda Kalimantan Selatan Tingkatkan Patroli Prokes Jaga Penurunan Kasus Covid-19
- Kapolda Kalsel Apresiasi Bhakti Sosial dan Vaksinasi Alumni Akpol 1999
- Akabri 1999 Polda Kalsel Vaksinasi 2.000 Warga Banjarmasin
- Selama Bulan September 2021, Polda Kalsel Berhasil Gagalkan Peredaran Narkoba Seberat 4,7 Kg
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 500 Vaccine Doses per Day for Students