Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bulungan. The North Kalimantan Regional Police through the North Klaimantan Regional Police's Medical and Health division again held a mass vaccination at the Bhayangkara Hospital of the North Kalimantan Regional Police, Juata Laut, Tarakan City. This was carried out by the North Kalimantan Regional Police as a form of supporting the accelerated vaccination program and to prevent the Covid-19 outbreak, especially in the North Kalimantan Region.
North Kalimantan Deputy Police Chief Brigadier General Pol. Erwin Zadma., accompanied by Regional Superintendent of Regional Police - Pol. Grand Commissioner Eka Wahyudianta, and the Main Officer of the North Kalimantan of Regional Police directly monitored the activity. Also, present to review representatives from the National Police Health Center led by Pol. Grand Commissioner Budi Heryadi.
In addition to vaccination, the North Kalimantan Regional Police distributed social assistance in the form of necessities to people who had carried out the vaccination. As well as providing free health services to all people who will carry out vaccinations.
"In this vaccination activity, the North Kalimantan Regional Police are targeting as many as 750 people who will receive the vaccine, as well as distributing 750 packages of necessities," explained the Deputy Chief of the North Kalimantan Regional Police.
The one-star general hopes that with the implementation of this vaccination, it can immediately form herd immunity, so that it can reduce the number of Covid-19 spreads.
At the end of the opportunity, the Deputy Chief of Regional Police gave symbolic food packages to people who had been vaccinated.
"Thank you for National Police, thank you, North Kalimantan Regional Police, for carrying out the vaccine and distributing necessities to the people of North Kalimantan, especially those who carried out the vaccine at Bhayangkara Hospital today," said one of the people who had carried out the vaccination.
- Kapolda Kaltara sidak Pos Penyekatan dan pelaksanaan Vaksinasi di Pelabuhan Tarakan
- Fighting Drugs, North Kalimantan Regional Police Destroys 126 Kg of Methamphetamine
- Dukung Program Percepatan Vaksinasi, Polda Kaltara Gelar Vaksinasi Massal Untuk Masyarakat Umum
- Berantas Narkoba, Polda Kaltara Musnahkan 126 Kg Sabu
- Atasi penyebaran COVID, Polda Kaltara Gelar Patroli Jarak Jauh dan Perbatasan
- North Kalimantan Regional Police Successfully Revealed Circulation of 126 Kilograms of methamphetamine Managed by Prisoners
- Polda Kaltara Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran 126 Kilogram Sabu Dikelola Penghuni Lapas
- North Kalimantan Regional Police Successfully Prevented Circulation of 126 Kilograms of methamphetamine
- Polda Kaltara Berhasil Gagalkan Peredaran 126 Kilogram Sabu
- Anticipating Forest and Land Fires, Regional Police of North Kalimantan Forms a Task Force and Conducts Outreach