Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bengkulu. The Bengkulu Regional Police along with the Resort Police in the ranks opened the Merdeka Presisi Vaccine outlet which aims to prevent and handle the Covid-19 pandemic in Bengkulu Province.
"Alhamdulillah, the various Precision Vaccine Outlets opened by the Bengkulu Regional Police to its peers so far have been going well and have received good interest from the community," explained the Head of Public Relations of the Bengkulu Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Sudarno, Wednesday (09/15/2021).
The Head of Public Relations of the Bengkulu Regional Police also invited the media crew to continue their role in providing education in the community through the good news.
Not only giving vaccinations, the Police, together with the National Armed Forces and related stakeholders, especially the Task Force, also continue to provide appeals about the importance of the participation of all elements of society to obey health protocols by implementing 5M plus 1D, namely Prayer to God Almighty as the program of Bengkulu Regional Police Chief, Inspector General Drs Guntur, Setyanto, to speed up the recovery process for positive Covid-19 patients and the National Economic Recovery (PEN) effort.
- Bengkulu Regional Police urges the public to remain obedient to the Covid-19 protocol.
- Polda Bengkulu Imbau Masyarakat Untuk Tetap Taat Prokes Covid-19
- Kapolda Bengkulu Kunker ke Bandara Fatmawati Soekarno
- Nama dr. I.G.A.A Diah Yamini Diabadikan Di Gedung Dokkes Polda Bengkulu
- Kapolda Bengkulu Tinjau Vaksinasi Inisiasi Akabri Angkatan 1996
- Polda Bengkulu Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi Merdeka
- Polda Bengkulu Amankan 40 Paket Sabu dari Residivis
- Welcoming the 66th Bhayangkara Traffic Day, Bengkulu Regional Police Hold Vaccinations at Schools
- Bengkulu Regional Police Again Adds Vaccine Outlets as an Effort to Accelerate Vaccination of Bengkulu People
- Sambut Hari Lalu Lintas Bhayangkara ke-66, Polda Bengkulu Gelar Vaksinasi di Sekolah