Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Papua. Police Inspector 1st Class Husain Abd Rahim, Police Chief Brigadier Fainal Faidi, Police Chief Brigadier Tarwi, and Police Sub-Inspector 2nd Class Yanuarius Ogirin from the Noken Community Development Unit (Binmas Noken) of Boven Digoel conducting SI IPAR programme, which was visiting elementary-school-age children in Kampung Timur street of RT 01 in the Persatuan village of Mandobo district, Boven Dogoel on Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 09.30 a.m.
Binmas Noken Task Force of Boven Digoel arrived and coordinated with one of the children's parents named Mrs Mariana Manggon, to deliver the Police visit, who is conducting the SI IPAR (Polisi Pi Ajar) programme. The Police then started the event, which consisted of:
• Teaching children on counting numbers such as adding and subtracting numbers
• Training children to memorise Pancasila and mentioning the province name of Indonesia to foster nationalism and have the national insight to create excellent native young generations.
• Teaching children to have fun by playing with the Police to conduct trauma healing or treating their fear of Police
• Giving books and stationeries to boost children's motivation so that they are more discipline in studying and accelerating their process to write and understand numbers and letters
Police Inspector 1st Class Husain Abd Rahim hoped that this event could have a positive impact on the children, tighten the relationship between children and Police, introduce the children to Indonesian nationalism and patriotism wrapped in fun, play, and study.
- Polda Papua Selidiki Pesawat Gagal Mendarat
- Polda Papua Gelar Rakor Persiapan Pengamanan Peparnas XVI 2021
- Polda Papua Kerahkan Pasukan Amankan Peparnas XVI
- Kabid Humas Polda Papua : Pelaksanaan PON XX di 4 Klaster Berjalan Aman dan Kondusif
- Polda Papua Pastikan Closing Ceremony PON XX Aman
- The PEKA Programme (Caring Community Security and Order) of Noken Community Development Unit of Tolikara Communicate with Community Figure to Increase Security in Banggeri Village
- Polda Papua menerima Bantuan 20.000 Paket Sembako Dari PT. Freeport Indonesia
- Kapolda Papua pantau laga final sejumlah cabang olahraga PON XX
- Noken Community Development Unit Distributes Stationeries and Learning Happily with Children of Bomakia District
- Unity in Humanity, Noken Community Development Unit Distributes Mosquito Nets for Yali Tribe Refugee