Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Surabaya. The Special Detachment (Densus) 88 Anti-terror of National Police escorted a dozen suspected terrorists from the East Java Police Headquarter who were about to depart for Jakarta.
The Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Gatot Repli Handoko explained that a dozen suspected terrorists arrested by Detachment 88 Anti-Terror in East Java were flown to Jakarta at 06.00 AM earlier. In total there are 11 people, Wednesday (09/15/2021).
The Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police also explained that not only the suspected terrorists, several shreds of evidence confiscated during the arrest were also taken.
"Of course, along with pieces of evidence that was confiscated during security," explained the Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police.
The Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police explained that the departure of the suspected terrorist was the same as before. Namely with a tight escort to Juanda Airport and then flown to Jakarta.
"The procedure is the same, it's still the same as other escorts," explained the Head of Public Relations of the East Java Regional Police.
- National Police Commission: Indonesian Special Detachment 88 is the World's Best
- Kompolnas: Densus 88 Indonesia Terbaik di Dunia
- Preventing Radicalism, Special Detachment 88 Anti-terror of Indonesian National Police Conduct Investigation at Indonesian Islamic State (NII) Garut
- Cegah Paham Radikalisme, Densus 88 Antiteror Polri Lakukan Penyelidikan di NII Garut
- Special Detachment 88 Anti-terror of the Indonesian National Police Investigate NII Alleged Betrayal (Baiat) Incident in Garut
- Densus 88 Antiteror Polri Dalami Peristiwa Baiat NII di Garut
- Berantas Aksi Terorisme, Densus 88 Antiteror Kembali Tangkap Satu Terduga Teroris
- Cegah Ancaman Teror di Indonesia, Densus 88 Antiteror Polri Siapkan Upaya Preemtive Strike
- Densus 88 Menangkap Empat Terduga Teroris Di Wilayah Bekasi Dan Jakarta
- Special Detachment 88 Arrest 3 Suspected Terrorist Members of JI in Bekasi and West Jakarta