Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Papua. Noken Community Development Unit (Binmas Noken) of the Indonesian National Police involves in human resources and economic development in Papua. The KASUARI Programme (Welfare for the People) focuses on economic and food improvement, especially for farming groups, animal farming groups, and fish cultivators.
The Kasuari programme of Binmas Noken on Thursday, September 16, 2021, in cooperation with the Agriculture Agency, held agribusiness training for the farming group in Ampera village, Karubaga district, Tolikara regency. The training session was located in GIDI Hall at 09.00 and attended by personnel of Binmas Noken: Police Inspector 1st Class Widada, Police Brigadier Petrus Hamokwarong, and Police Brigadier 1st Class Yordan P Bonay. Representatives from the Local Agriculture Agency is Mr Palasang Latuconsina.
The event was opened by an opening statement from Regional Secretary of Tolikara Regency, Mr Anton Wakarwani, followed by committee head report, Head of Agriculture and Fisheries Agency of Tolikara Regency, Mr Palasang Latuconsina.
The materials of the training are coffee processing (skin peeling, roasting, grinding) by Mr Bucek, instant red ginger powder making by Mr Muria, pineapple jam processing by Mr Siti H. After the break, the training participants went to the practical site to attend the application of the theoretical lessons.
After the practice, the participants then returned to the GIDI Hall to attend the training closure by the Head of Agriculture and Fisheries Agency of Tolikara Regency, Mr Palasang Latuconsina.
The training made the farmers understand processing the harvest commodities into a product with added value in the economy. Besides, the presence of the government and Binmas Noken strengthen the partnership bond between Indonesian National Police and the community in keeping community security and order stay conducive.
- Polda Papua Selidiki Pesawat Gagal Mendarat
- Polda Papua Gelar Rakor Persiapan Pengamanan Peparnas XVI 2021
- Polda Papua Kerahkan Pasukan Amankan Peparnas XVI
- Kabid Humas Polda Papua : Pelaksanaan PON XX di 4 Klaster Berjalan Aman dan Kondusif
- Polda Papua Pastikan Closing Ceremony PON XX Aman
- The PEKA Programme (Caring Community Security and Order) of Noken Community Development Unit of Tolikara Communicate with Community Figure to Increase Security in Banggeri Village
- Polda Papua menerima Bantuan 20.000 Paket Sembako Dari PT. Freeport Indonesia
- Kapolda Papua pantau laga final sejumlah cabang olahraga PON XX
- Noken Community Development Unit Distributes Stationeries and Learning Happily with Children of Bomakia District
- Unity in Humanity, Noken Community Development Unit Distributes Mosquito Nets for Yali Tribe Refugee