Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. The Central Kalimantan Regional Police together with the Palangka Raya Resort Police again held a mass Covid-19 vaccination in their area, which was monitored directly by the Central Kalimantan Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Dedi Prasetyo.
The vaccination was held at Huma Betang Hapakat, RTA Milono street, Palangka Raya City, Central Kalimantan, which was carried out by vaccinators from the Central Kalimantan Regional Police's Medical and Health division and Palangka Raya Metropolitan Police. Palangka Raya City Police Chief, Pol. Grand Commissioner Sandi Alfadien Mustofa explained, the vaccination was held with the theme Freedom of Vaccination with Community Leaders and Traditional Leaders of Central Kalimantan.
Vaccinations were also carried out by implementing strict health protocol standards to participants and officers, and security and order were maintained by the Palangka Raya City Police and the ranks of the Sector Police.
The vaccination that was held is still in an atmosphere of commemorating the 76th Independence Day of the Republic of Indonesia in 2021, as a form of our shared enthusiasm in efforts to overcome the Covid-19 Pandemic. The vaccination target can be realised maximally in accordance with the registered quota of 200 participants, with details of dose one as many as 198 people and dose two as many as 2 people, explained the Head of Police.
The vaccinators also vaccinated the participants using 20 Vials of the Covid-19 Vaccine type Sinovac Biofarma, after previously being required to register, check administration, health checks to vaccinations which were then observed.
In order to run in an orderly manner, officers have also provided a queue for participants, who are also required to wear masks, maintain distance, avoid crowds, wash hands and limit mobility and interaction.
"We will continue to fight to help accelerate the achievement of vaccination in Palangka Raya City, for the sake of creating Herd Immuity to overcome and mitigate the Covid-19 Pandemic that is still hitting today," he concluded.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Prioritise Humane Side in Securing Peaceful Demonstration
- Jalin Silaturahmi, Kapolda Kalteng Ramah Tamah Bersama Insan Pers
- Polda Kalteng Kedepankan Sisi Humanis Dalam Pengamanan Aksi Damai
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Pelabuhan Flamboyan Bawah
- Targetkan 1000 Dosis, Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi Drive Thru
- Kapolda Kalteng Kukuhkan Tim Terpadu Untuk Berantas Pinjol Ilegal di Kalteng
- Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Penghargaan Pada 72 Personel Yang Berprestasi
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Serbuan Vaksinasi di Food Estate Desa Bentuk Jaya A5 Kapuas
- Polda Kalteng Imbau Bijak Dalam Menggunakan Medsos, Hindari Pelanggaran ITE
- Accelerating National Vaccination Programme, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Inspected Vaccination Activity and Social Aid Distribution in the Kapuas