Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Jakarta. Indonesian National Police gives serious attention to land and forest fire that often happens annually through the launch of the Prevention and Analysis Application System or National Digital ASAP (ASAP Digital Nasional) as the control and prevention means of forest and land fire from regency/city, provincial, to central government level.
The launch of the ASAP Digital Nasional application was attended by Minister of Home Affairs, Tito Karnavian; Minister of Environment and Forestry, Siti Nurbaya; Commander of the Armed Forces, Armed Forces Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto; Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Lisyto Sigit Prabowo, and the personnel. The event was also attended online by the Coordinating Minister of Politics, Law, and Security, Mahmud MD, and all Regional Police in Indonesia.
Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, when interviewed after the event, said that ASAP Digital Nasional application is the merger and improvement of similar applications in ministries/state boards or state-owned enterprises into one surveillance system in preventing and handling forest and land fire faster.
"By this application, we could see hot spots and fire spots in real-time so we could extend this information to our personnel to move quickly to the said spot and conducting security measures", Chief of Indonesian National Police said.
The presence of this application, Chief of Indonesian National Police continued, could quicken Police effort in preventing forest and land fires.
"Using this application, we could conduct further measures to investigate the arrested perpetrator who suspected conducts forest burning, encroachment, or illegal loggings", Chief of Indonesian National Police added.
Minister of Environment and Forestry, Siti Nurbaya, appreciated steps taken by the Chief of Indonesian National Police in launching the ASAP Digital Nasional application, which is the pride of Indonesia, and this is the proof that forest and land fires in the country are handled well.
According to the Minister of Environment and Forestry, the application is essential for the forest and land fire national agenda, and it is permanent for the organisation.
"If we see that system, in organisational matters, from the local and then goes up the national level, it is important for Indonesian", Minister of Environment and Forestry said.
Minister of Environment and Forestry also reminds that forest and land fire problems is the most significant carbon emission contributors to atmosphere damage caused by climate change. If there are 900 million tons of damaging carbon exists, more than 50% or 486 million tons are from forest and land fires.
Meanwhile, Minister of Home Affairs, Tito Karnavian, said that ASAP Digital Nasional is a strategic measure because it could integrate, collaborate, and synergise all forest and land fire applications in the regions or ministries/state boards.
The influence, Minister of Home Affairs said, besides national surveillance, is also on integrating local reports and all stakeholder elements in land and forest fire handling in each region.
Minister of Home Affairs ensures that this application is integrated because of the integration of its upper system and the MoU of its leaders.
"This application is beneficial in the context of quick response to prevent forest and land fires", the Minister of Home Affairs explained.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java