Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta Regional Police Chief, Inspector General. Pol. Asep Suhendar, led the Technical Working Meeting (Rakernis) and Capacity Building Training (Latkatpuan) for the 2021 Special Investigation Unit function which was carried out by the Yogyakarta Regional Police. This activity will take place from Monday to Friday, September 17, 2021.
In this activity, the Yogyakarta Regional Police Chief said that National Police members must observe and anticipate the development of the strategic environment and cyberspace because these areas often develop rapidly.
In the era of the industrial revolution 4.0, there are many innovations including the Internet of Things, big data, 3D printing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), autonomous vehicles, robotics technology, and genetic engineering. These developments will certainly have implications for the main tasks of the National Police and the government,” explained the Yogyakarta Regional Police Chief.
The two-star general explained that the era of the industrial revolution 4.0 is also not just jargon that is constantly repeated. All countries in the world have agreed to build this generation with 6 main pillars, namely digital society, sustainable energy, smart mobility, healthy living, civil security, and technology in the workplace.
So in its implementation, this becomes a challenge for the presence of the Police in providing services and guarantees a sense of security to the community. The situation of the Covid-19 pandemic that is evenly distributed throughout the world, including Yogyakarta also has an impact on the economic situation of the community which has implications for the security and public order situation.
"National Police should prioritize responsive behavior and fair transparency in handling the law that does not injure the community, especially the Yogyakarta Regional Police's jurisdiction, as the Precision Program launched by the National Police Chief," explained National Police members who must observe and anticipate developments in the strategic environment and cyberspace because these areas are often developing rapidly.
Directorate of Special Criminal Investigation (Direskrimsus) at Yogyakarta Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Roberto Pasaribu added, followed by 178 participants consisting of all personnel of Criminal Investigation Directorate of Yogyakarta Regional Police and all investigators in the ranks of Criminal Investigation Unit/Metropolitan Police.
"The training and capabilities are supported by material givers who already have expertise in their fields, it is hoped that investigators in the Ditreskrimsus Polda Yogyakarta will get the latest knowledge and can improve the ability to enforce the law," explained the Directorate of Special Criminal Investigation of Yogyakarta Regional Police.
The training is filled with material on handling cyber crimes with regional and international implications, handling criminal acts in the mining sector, handling criminal acts in the field of corruption and the audit system for the procurement of goods and services, handling crimes in the field of financial transactions.
- The Nanas Bagong Innovation of Police Chief Brigadier Tri Asih Helps the Welfare of Four Hamlets in the Southern of Jogja
- Nanas Bagong Inovasi Bripka Tri Asih Bantu Kesejahteraan 4 Dusun Di Selatan Jogja
- Polda Jabar dan DIY Gerebek Kantor Pinjol Ilegal di Sleman
- Sleman Regency Government and Yogyakarta Regional Police Synergize the Use of CCTV
- Pemkab Sleman-Polda DIY Menyinergikan Pemanfaatan CCTV
- Cegah dan Tanggulangi Covid-19, Polda DIY Siapkan 12 Strategi
- Irwasda Polda DIY Membuka Secara Langsung Bimtek & Uji Konsekuensi Informasi Publik
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Forms Task Force Related to Cash Aid Funds for Street Vendors and Stalls
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Holds Activities to Prevent and Overcome Radicalism and Intolerance for Yogyakarta Regional Police Personnel
- Polda DIY Bentuk Satgas Terkait Penyaluran Dana Bantuan Secara Tunai untuk PKL dan Warung