Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Bandung. West Java Regional Police has known the buyer list of forged vaccination certificates from two former Covid-19 vaccination volunteers. Police would hunt them and conducting the motive investigation on the forged vaccination certificate transaction.
Director of Special Crime Investigations of West Java Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Arif Rahman, stated the two ex-volunteers work separately. From a suspect initialled JO, Police compiled nine ready-to-distribute forged vaccine certificates. From another suspect initialled IF, Police found 26 sold forged certificates.
"We will chase the buyers and expose them. We have initiated (expose and data) to the Ministry of Health", he said during a press conference in Headquarter of West Java Regional Police on Tuesday (14/9/2021).
The Director of Special Crime Investigations of West Java Regional Police also said that the data is in the Ministry of Health and is expected to be suspended or revoked for particular purposes. Police would then investigate the utilising of the vaccine certificate by the buyers.
"For the buyers, we are investigating whether they want to buy it because of ignorance or another cause. We have to ensure this", he concluded.
Chief of Data and Information Centre of the Ministry of Health, Anas Maruf, thanked the Police for this arrest. His board supports the arrest of the suspects for better Covid-19 handling.
"This offence must be eradicated because this harms the government's effort in Covid-19 vaccination acceleration. Vaccination is important to form herd immunity", he said.
Ministry of Health will follow up information from West Java Regional Police to cancel the usage of vaccination certificates by the buyers because people who got the certificate must be vaccinated already.
Meanwhile, Chief of PR and Press of West Java Regional Police, Police Grand Commissioner Erdi A Chaniago, encourage people to get vaccinated. Now, millions of West Javanese have been vaccinated, and they mostly are healthy with upgraded immunity.
Do not find the shortcut to do many things before being vaccinated because the vaccine is beneficial to suppress Covid-19 transmission in West Java and Indonesia.
"People should not be afraid to get vaccinated because it is safe and guaranteed by the government", he said.
- Assisting the Government in Accelerating National Vaccination, Alumni of 1999 Indonesian Military Academy Holds Mass Vaccination and Social Services in Cirebon
- West Java Regional Police Arrest Controlling Leader of 23 Illegal Online Loan Applications
- Polda Jabar Tangkap Pimpinan Pengendali 23 Aplikasi Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- Polres Bogor Ungkap 7 Penyalahgunaan Kasus Narkoba Senilai Milyaran Rupiah, 9 Pelaku Ditangkap
- Sat Narkoba Polres Tasikmalaya Berhasil Ungkap Ladang Ganja di Lokasi Kebun Cabai
- Polda Jabar Tetapkan Enam Tersangka Baru Terkait Kasus Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- The Form of Indonesian National Police Care, West Java Regional Police Distributes Basic Food Packages to Communities Affected by Micro Restriction (PPKM)
- Wujud Kepedulian Polri, Polda Jabar Salurkan Paket Sembako kepada Masyarakat yang Terkena Dampak PPKM
- Polda Jabar Imbau Masyarakat Terapkan Protokol Kesehatan di Lingkungan Pariwisata
- Polri Amankan 279 Kilogram Ganja Asal Sumatera Dikendalikan Napi Lapas di Bogor