Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palangkaraya. In the context of accelerating the national vaccination, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police through the Vaccination Team of the Bhayangkara Hospital of Palangka Raya who are members of the Vaccinator Battalion of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police held an Independent Vaccination with the Cipayung Plus Student Organization at the Sakatik Borneo Evangelical Church, 1 Baban street Palangka Raya City, Central Kalimantan.
Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Dedi Prasetyo, accompanied by several High Rank Executives (PJU) of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police were also present to directly observe the vaccination activities.
Head of Bhayangkara Hospital Palangka Raya, Police Commissioner Anton Sudarto said that in the implementation of Merdeka vaccination in places of worship this time his party involved 25 vaccinators with a target of 500 doses of vaccine for the general public and prioritising the elderly.
"The implementation of independent vaccination in places of worship, namely at the Sakatik Church, is in the context of accelerating national vaccinations, especially in Central Kalimantan to accelerate the formation of herd immunity in the community so that the spread of Covid-19 can be suppressed," explained Head of Bhayangkara Hospital.
Meanwhile Head of Bhayangkara Hospital at Palangka Raya, Police Commissioner Anton Sudarto added that in the implementation, the Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief provided compassion to the vaccinator officers and Cipayung Plus students as well as assistance in the form of food packages to people who had been vaccinated. In addition to holding vaccinations and social assistance, the Central Kalimantan Police also always appeals to the public to continue to implement existing health protocols such as 6M wherever and whenever they are.
"Hopefully, with the continued implementation of this vaccination program, we can control the spread of Covid-19 in Central Kalimantan," he concluded.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Prioritise Humane Side in Securing Peaceful Demonstration
- Jalin Silaturahmi, Kapolda Kalteng Ramah Tamah Bersama Insan Pers
- Polda Kalteng Kedepankan Sisi Humanis Dalam Pengamanan Aksi Damai
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Pelabuhan Flamboyan Bawah
- Targetkan 1000 Dosis, Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi Drive Thru
- Kapolda Kalteng Kukuhkan Tim Terpadu Untuk Berantas Pinjol Ilegal di Kalteng
- Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Penghargaan Pada 72 Personel Yang Berprestasi
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Serbuan Vaksinasi di Food Estate Desa Bentuk Jaya A5 Kapuas
- Polda Kalteng Imbau Bijak Dalam Menggunakan Medsos, Hindari Pelanggaran ITE
- Accelerating National Vaccination Programme, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Inspected Vaccination Activity and Social Aid Distribution in the Kapuas