Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bandung. To stop the spread of Covid-19, the West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Patrol Team is not bored to always try to remind the public of the importance of implementing a healthy lifestyle and disciplining the public regarding Health Protocols during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Members of Company 3 Battalion B Pioneers led by Brigadier Anggi Septian Prakoso and other members by continuing to provide free masks, education, and socialisation of health protocols in the context of preventing Covid-19 to people in the tough village of Jangari, bobojong village, Mande Subdistrict Office, Cianjur Regency.
"Not only do we give an appeal, but we also provide masks to people who doesn't wear masks when they are outside the house, we do it for the community to be protected from the transmission of the Covid-19 virus, which is still there,@ he explained.
The purpose of giving an educational appeal and socialisation of the Covid-19 health protocol that was carried out by members of Company 3 Battalion B Pioneers was to remind the public of the importance of using masks when doing activities outside the home, keeping a distance from each other, and washing hands with soap or hand sanitizer, avoiding crowds.
Separately, the West Java Regional Police Mobile Brigade Unit Commander Kombes Pol. Yuri Karsono, said that the Police will continue to strive to reduce clusters or victims of the Covid-19 virus transmission by conducting patrols to meet with the public to provide advice regarding the Health Protocol to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
"With our efforts, it is hoped that the community can work together to reduce patients exposed to the Covid-19 virus by using masks, maintaining social distance, washing hands with soap, avoiding crowds, and reducing mobility outside the house if it is not essential," he concluded.
- Assisting the Government in Accelerating National Vaccination, Alumni of 1999 Indonesian Military Academy Holds Mass Vaccination and Social Services in Cirebon
- West Java Regional Police Arrest Controlling Leader of 23 Illegal Online Loan Applications
- Polda Jabar Tangkap Pimpinan Pengendali 23 Aplikasi Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- Polres Bogor Ungkap 7 Penyalahgunaan Kasus Narkoba Senilai Milyaran Rupiah, 9 Pelaku Ditangkap
- Sat Narkoba Polres Tasikmalaya Berhasil Ungkap Ladang Ganja di Lokasi Kebun Cabai
- Polda Jabar Tetapkan Enam Tersangka Baru Terkait Kasus Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- The Form of Indonesian National Police Care, West Java Regional Police Distributes Basic Food Packages to Communities Affected by Micro Restriction (PPKM)
- Wujud Kepedulian Polri, Polda Jabar Salurkan Paket Sembako kepada Masyarakat yang Terkena Dampak PPKM
- Polda Jabar Imbau Masyarakat Terapkan Protokol Kesehatan di Lingkungan Pariwisata
- Polri Amankan 279 Kilogram Ganja Asal Sumatera Dikendalikan Napi Lapas di Bogor