Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Tanjung Pinang. The National Police Research and Development Center (Puslitbang Polri) conducted a research “Evaluation of Application Deployment within the Police Environment in the Framework of Implementing Information Technology in the Police Era 4.0 in the jurisdiction of the Riau Islands Regional Police, Batam, Monday (09/13/21).
This activity was led directly by the Section Head of Police Web Management, Bureau of Information Technology, Division of ICT, Pol. Grand Commissioner Budi Santoso, accompanied by Chief Bureau Planning from the Riau Island's Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Heri Sumarji, and the Head of Public Relations of the Riau Island's Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt.
Electronic-Based Government System (SPBE) is a government administration that utilizes information and communication technology to provide services to Electronic-Based Government System users as stated in Presidential Regulation Number 95 of 2018 concerning Electronic-Based Government Systems.
Electronic-Based Government System is aimed at realizing clean, effective, transparent, and accountable governance as well as quality and reliable public services. The governance and management of the electronic-based government system nationally are also needed to improve the integration and efficiency of the electronic-based government system. For this reason, the National Police Research and Development Center needs to go to the area to conduct research/study on "Evaluation of Application Deployment in the Police Environment in the Framework of Implementing Information Technology in the Police 4.0 Era," said Head of Public Relations of the Riau Island's Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt S, to several members of the media.
This study aims to determine the standards used in the development of applications deployed within the National Police environment, find out whether the applications deployed within the Polri environment have been placed centrally on the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure at the National Police data center, find out whether the police applications are to support the service. Police external and internals have been integrated and integrated between functions, knowing whether data from the deployed application can be collected, processed, and presented to support decision-making by the Police leadership, and knowing how to manage data and information security from applications deployed within the current Police environment.
- Wakapolda Kepri Lakukan Tatap Muka Dan Silaturahmi Bersama Pengurus Wilayah Nahdalatul Ulama (PWNU)
- Polda Kepri Ungkap Kasus Korupsi yang Rugikan Negara Rp 3 Miliar
- Mobile Brigade Unit and Medical and Health Division of Riau Island Regional Police to Hold Mass Vaccination Again
- Satbrimob dan Biddokes Polda Kepri akan Gelar Vaksinasi Massal Kembali
- Kapolda Kepri Dampingi Presiden Republik Indonesia Ir H Joko Widodo di Pulau Setokok
- National Armed Forces - National Police Distributes Basic Food, Commemorating 25 Years of Service for Alumni Bharatasena Military Academy 96
- TNI-Polri Salurkan Sembako, Peringati 25 Tahun Pengabdian Alumni Bharatasena AKABRI 96
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran 107,258 Kg Sabu
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban