Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Manokwari. The West Papuan Regional Police have arrested a fugitive in a murder case in South Aifat District, Maybrat Regency, West Papua. The fugitive with the initials YS (28) was named a suspect.
"A suspect has been named and immediately arrested for a murder case in 2020," said the Head of Public Relations of the West Papua Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Adam Erwindi, when contacted, Monday (09/13/2021).
He also straightened out information that the Chairman of the West Papua National Committee (KNPB) Kisor, Sylas Ky, had been arrested.
"It was investigated (his statement) regarding the attack on the Posramil. One of them is a suspect but another case. So in that search, 3 people were arrested for questioning. It turned out that one of them was involved in the 2020 murder case, along with Adam Sori, who has been sentenced," he said.
Currently, the man with the initials YS is being held for questioning related to the murder case that occurred in June 2020.
It is known, the police have named 2 suspects related to the attack on the Kisor Posramil. In addition, the police have assigned 17 people to the wanted list (DPO) for the case that occurred on Thursday (09/02) early that morning.
"The West Papua Regional Police will release a release regarding the Wanted List of 17 perpetrators of criminal acts of persecution that caused the victim's death which occurred on September 2, 2021, at 03.00 AM in Kisor, Maybrat Regency, West Papua. In this incident, 4 Army personnel were killed," said the Commissioner of Police. Adam Erwindi, Friday (09/10).
The Head of Public Relations of the West Papua Police explained that the police had arrested 2 suspected perpetrators with the initials MY and MS. Thus, the total number of perpetrators suspected of attacking the Kisor Posramil, Maybrat, is 19.
Furthermore, Adam asked the Wanted List to surrender themselves to account for their actions. He emphasised that the National Armed Forces and National Police would hunt them down until they were caught.
- Assisting the Government in Accelerating National Vaccination, Alumni of 1999 Indonesian Military Academy Holds Mass Vaccination and Social Services in Cirebon
- West Java Regional Police Arrest Controlling Leader of 23 Illegal Online Loan Applications
- Polda Jabar Tangkap Pimpinan Pengendali 23 Aplikasi Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- Polres Bogor Ungkap 7 Penyalahgunaan Kasus Narkoba Senilai Milyaran Rupiah, 9 Pelaku Ditangkap
- Sat Narkoba Polres Tasikmalaya Berhasil Ungkap Ladang Ganja di Lokasi Kebun Cabai
- Polda Jabar Tetapkan Enam Tersangka Baru Terkait Kasus Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- The Form of Indonesian National Police Care, West Java Regional Police Distributes Basic Food Packages to Communities Affected by Micro Restriction (PPKM)
- Wujud Kepedulian Polri, Polda Jabar Salurkan Paket Sembako kepada Masyarakat yang Terkena Dampak PPKM
- Polda Jabar Imbau Masyarakat Terapkan Protokol Kesehatan di Lingkungan Pariwisata
- Polri Amankan 279 Kilogram Ganja Asal Sumatera Dikendalikan Napi Lapas di Bogor