Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Sukabumi. Chief of Indonesian National Police, General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, attended the inauguration of the new female dormitory building of the Assalam Islamic Boarding School (Ponpes) and inspecting mass vaccination in his series of work visits in Sukabumi, West Java, on Monday (13/9/2021).
Chief of Indonesian National Police admitted that he is proud of the vaccination achievement in this school, which has entered the second phase. "This is an optimism because the government is now relaxing the offline learning", Chief of Indonesian National Police said in the Assalam Modern Ponpes.
Chief of Indonesian National Police hoped that in the commencement of offline learning sessions, all students and teachers were vaccinated.
During the visit, the Chief of Indonesian National Police also conducting a video conference with all personnel of West Java Regional Police conducting mass vaccination. Chief of Indonesian National Police targets vaccination today in West Java to reach 44,000 vaccine doses in 22 mass vaccination locations.
The former Chief of Banten Regional Police appreciated the West Java Regional Police personnel that able to exceed the vaccination target. The event was conducted across all Departmental Police under the command of West Java Regional Police.
Chief of Indonesian National Police also greeted virtually in the event locations such as in Amaliah Mosque in Ciawi, Bogor regency, vaccination outlet of 1 Public Senior High School of Jamblang, Cirebon regency, and vaccination outlet of Darul Maarif Ponpes in Kaplongan village, Karangampel, Indramayu regency.
"All regions of West Java conducting vaccination today targets 40,000 doses administered in total. In the last several days, I saw the target is always achieved, so the national target of 2 million is 380,000 short. This is the challenge for us to achieve it", the Chief of Indonesian National Police emphasised.
Therefore, he continued, with the proper organising and synergy between Armed Forces-Police, Regional Government, Local Health Agency, and all volunteers, Sigit believed that vaccination acceleration in West Java could materialise herd immunity.
"Especially in policy-relaxed tourism regions. We indeed hope that local communities nearby are all vaccinated so that we could keep them because they are more immune to Covid-19", Listyo Sigit said.
In the end, the Chief of Indonesian National Police reminds Sukabumi, which is on Level 2 PPKM (Community Activity Restriction Enforcement), not to be lulled with the outstanding achievement, considering that PPKM level downgrade is related to relaxation policies in several sectors.
"It is on how we keep ourselves not to be lulled, careless, trapped in euphoria, and being careless in the Health Protocols implementation. Therefore, I remind everyone to hold tight to Health Protocols implementations", Sigit emphasised.
One of the mass simultaneous vaccination outlets is in the Assalam Ponpes, Sukabumi. A collaboration between Indonesian National Police and Sukabumi Health Agency provides 1,000 Sinovac vaccines for the students, administrators, and general public reside around the Ponpes.
Meanwhile, another vaccination location in Amaliah Mosque of Ciawi, West Java, targets 2,000 vaccine doses to be administered. The vaccination outlet of 1 Public Senior High School of Jamblang targets 1,800 people. Last one, in the Darul Maarif Ponpes of Kaplongan village, Karangampel, Indramayu, the event targeted 1,500 people.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java