Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Palangka Raya. The Central Kalimantan Regional Police together with related agencies again held a mass vaccination in Palangka Raya City. The activity, called Merdeka Vaccination, targeted 1,000 participants.
The Merdeka Vaccination was held in 2 places, namely the Jalan Baban Satika Church and the Central Kalimantan Police's Medical and Health Division page, Monday, (09/13/2021).
Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Dedi Prasetyo, directly observed the implementation of mass vaccination in those two places. The Regional Police Chief was accompanied by the Head of PR, Pol. Grand Commissioner K. Eko Saputro, and several key officials from the Central Kalimantan Regional Police.
"This vaccination activity is targeting 1000 doses in two places intended for the general public. In the implementation, they also collaborate with Cipayung Plus Palangka Raya students," explained the Head of the Central Kalimantan Regional Police's PR..
Head of PR explained that the independent vaccinations in the two places each received 500 doses intended for the public citizen.
"In addition to reviewing the implementation of vaccination, the Regional Police Chief also provides social assistance in the form of gifts to health workers and the public who have implemented the vaccine," he concluded.
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Prioritise Humane Side in Securing Peaceful Demonstration
- Jalin Silaturahmi, Kapolda Kalteng Ramah Tamah Bersama Insan Pers
- Polda Kalteng Kedepankan Sisi Humanis Dalam Pengamanan Aksi Damai
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Vaksinasi Covid-19 di Pelabuhan Flamboyan Bawah
- Targetkan 1000 Dosis, Polda Kalteng Kembali Gelar Vaksinasi Drive Thru
- Kapolda Kalteng Kukuhkan Tim Terpadu Untuk Berantas Pinjol Ilegal di Kalteng
- Kapolda Kalteng Berikan Penghargaan Pada 72 Personel Yang Berprestasi
- Kapolda Kalteng Tinjau Serbuan Vaksinasi di Food Estate Desa Bentuk Jaya A5 Kapuas
- Polda Kalteng Imbau Bijak Dalam Menggunakan Medsos, Hindari Pelanggaran ITE
- Accelerating National Vaccination Programme, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Inspected Vaccination Activity and Social Aid Distribution in the Kapuas