Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palu. The Central Sulawesi Regional Police continue to intensify efforts to accelerate vaccination for the community. This is done by inaugurating Presisi vaccine volunteers at the Central Sulawesi Regional Police Headquarter's page.
The activity that implemented these health protocols were marked by the installation of vests for precision volunteers by the Central Sulawesi Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector-General Rudy Sufahriadi.
"Currently, the government is intensively conducting vaccinations aimed at reducing the transmission of Covid-19 transmission, reducing mortality, achieving group immunity in the community (herd immunity), and protecting the community from Covid-19, so that they remain socially and economically productive," said the Regional Police Chief.
According to the Regional Police Chief, this activity aims to increase the existing vaccinator staff and is expected to help accelerate the provision of vaccinations to people in the Central Sulawesi Province.
"For this reason, it is hoped that the sincerity and sincerity of the precision vaccine volunteers from the Central Sulawesi Regional Police in carrying out this activity and God willing, can provide great benefits to the community in an effort to help the government to jointly deal with the spread of Covid-19," explained the Regional Police Chief.
Meanwhile, the Head of Public Relations of the Central Sulawesi Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Didik Supranoto said that in the ceremony there were 60 volunteers from Tadulako University students, Alkhairaat Oalu University, Salvation Army Stikes, Jaya Palu College of Health Science in Indonesia, Widya Nusantara College of Health Science, and several Health Polytecnic students from the Palu Health Ministry.
"We hope that the people of Central Sulawesi can support the vaccination program that is currently running and of course the public is also advised to always comply with the Covid-19 Prokes by implementing 5M, namely; (wearing masks, keeping a distance, washing hands, limiting mobility away from crowds)," concluded the Head of PR.
- Polda Sulteng Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran Belasan Ribu Obat Tanpa Ijin Edar di Prov. Sulteng
- Merajut Persatuan Dalam Bingkai NKRI, Sebanyak 23 Mantan Narapidana teroris Poso Baca Ikrar Setia Pada NKRI
- Socializing the fourth phase of operation, the Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Appreciates the work of the Madagoraya Task Force
- Berantas Aksi Terorisme, Satgas Madago Raya Diperpanjang Sampai Akhir Desember 2021
- Polri Meminta Empat Orang DPO MIT Untuk Menyerahkan Diri
- Ali Kalora Tewas, Satgas Madago Raya Tetap Buru 4 Anggota MIT Poso Lainnya
- Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Visited Location Where Ali Kalora Suspectedly Shot Dead
- Ditlantas Polda Sulteng Gelar Donor Darah, Sambut HUT ke-66 Lalulintas Bhayangkara
- Gencarkan Vaksinasi Covid-19 untuk Tekan Angka Covid-19, Kapolda Sulteng Lantik Relawan Vaksin Presisi
- Tinjau Pelaksanaan Vaksinasi, Kapolda Sulteng Laksanakan Kunjungan ke Kabupaten Poso