Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Tanjung Pinang. The Directorate of Drug Investigation of the Riau Islands Police arrested two men for carrying, possessing, and storing what is suspected to be 500 grams of methamphetamine and 1,750 pills of ecstasy.
Head of Public Relations of the Riau Island's Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Harry Goldenhardt, accompanied by the Director of Drug Investigation at the Riau Islands Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Muji Supriyadi, Sunday (09/12/2021) revealed, the chronology of the incident began on Tuesday, September 7, 2021, at around 08.45 PM, Sub-Directorate II of the Narcotics Directorate of the Riau Islands Police received information from the public that there were two men suspected of carrying, possessing and storing methamphetamine and ecstasy pills.
Subsequently, the team explored the information and made a forced effort in the form of arresting two men who were later identified as J and M initials.
"Both of them carried, possessed, and stored narcotics in the form of clear crystals suspected of being methamphetamine with a gross weight of 500 (five hundred) grams and 1,750 ecstasy pills," said Head of Public Relations of the Riau Island's Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner. Harry Goldenhardt.
The two perpetrators, possessing methamphetamine and ecstasy pills, were arrested by the Sub-Directorate II team of the Directorate of Drug Investigation of the Riau Island's Regional Police while in room number 204, Wisma Tanjung Batu, Tanjung Batu City Village, Kundur District, Tanjungbalai Karimun Regency.
For his actions, the suspect can be charged with Article 114 paragraph (2) and or Article 112 paragraph (2) and or Article 113 paragraph (2) of the Law of the Republic of Indonesia No. 35 of 2009 on narcotics. With the threat of death penalty or life imprisonment or imprisonment for a minimum of 6 years or a maximum of 20 years.
- Wakapolda Kepri Lakukan Tatap Muka Dan Silaturahmi Bersama Pengurus Wilayah Nahdalatul Ulama (PWNU)
- Polda Kepri Ungkap Kasus Korupsi yang Rugikan Negara Rp 3 Miliar
- Mobile Brigade Unit and Medical and Health Division of Riau Island Regional Police to Hold Mass Vaccination Again
- Satbrimob dan Biddokes Polda Kepri akan Gelar Vaksinasi Massal Kembali
- Kapolda Kepri Dampingi Presiden Republik Indonesia Ir H Joko Widodo di Pulau Setokok
- National Armed Forces - National Police Distributes Basic Food, Commemorating 25 Years of Service for Alumni Bharatasena Military Academy 96
- TNI-Polri Salurkan Sembako, Peringati 25 Tahun Pengabdian Alumni Bharatasena AKABRI 96
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran 107,258 Kg Sabu
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban