Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Malang. Many innovations have been developed by the Indonesian National Police and all national elements in helping to handle the Covid-19 pandemic. One of them is the launch of the masker car in the Main Pavillion of Malang Regency on Saturday (11/9/2021).
The event was led by Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, together with Commander of the Armed Forces, Armed Forces Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto, Head of National Disaster Management Authority, Armed Forces Lieutenant General Ganip Warsito, and accompanied by East Java Governor, Khofifah Indar Parawansa, Chief of East Java Regional Police, Police Inspector Nico Afinta Karo-Karo, and Commander of 5th/Brawijaya Military Region, Armed Forces Major General Suharyanto.
During the event, 36 Masker Cars are launched as the means of keeping people from Covid-19 by distributing 500,000 face masks for each regency and city in Greater Malang. The face masks then would be distributed in public activity centres.
The 36 masker cars are divided into 20 units from Malang regency, ten units from Malang city, and six units from Batu city. There are also volunteers that are ready to distribute 500,000 face masks in all regencies and cities of Greater Malang.
In his opening statement, the Chief of Indonesian National Police also reminds all of his personnel never to stop educating and campaigning for Health Protocols and vaccination to the people. "For our colleagues from the media, please never stop campaigning and educating people on the importance of face masks wearing", the Chief of Indonesian Police said.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java