Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Malang. The Chief of Indonesian National Police, Police General Listyo Sigit Prabowo, and the Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces-Indonesian National Police, Marshal of Indonesian National Armed Forces Hadi Tjahjanto, again reviewed the acceleration of vaccination held at this time Islamic boarding school (Pondok Pesantren) An-Nur II Bululawang, Malang, East Java, Saturday (11/9/2021).
During the visit, the Indonesian National Police Chief also expressed his appreciation for all components, especially East Java. They have collaborated in implementing the acceleration of the Covid-19 vaccination.
"I express my appreciation and gratitude to the Regional Government, the Health Service, Indonesian National Armed Forces-Indonesian National Police personnel, volunteers and other elements of society, who have worked hard to reduce the growth rate of Covid-19," said the Chief of Indonesian National Police.
The Chief of Indonesian National Police also emphasized to all parties not to be careless about the ongoing decline in COVID-19 cases. Strengthening health protocol and the implementation of vaccinations must continue to be carried out.
"What I need to remind you is that with the decrease in levels in some areas, some have dropped to level 3, 2 or dropped to level 1, this will then be followed by easing for the community to carry out activities. This is because I order together with the Commander to enforce the health protocol to remain strong," said the Chief of Indonesian National Police.
It is known together, the implementation of the vaccination was also simultaneously carried out at 114 points in 38 regencies/cities of East Java Province (Jatim). Thus, the Chief of Indonesian National Police also greeted virtually several regions holding simultaneous vaccinations on that occasion.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java