Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Malang. Chief of Indonesian National Police, General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo and Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces, Marshal of Indonesian National Armed Forces Hadi Tjahjanto and Head of National Board for Disaster Management (BNPB), Lieutenant General of Indonesian National Armed Forces Ganip Warsito reviewing the implementation of accelerated vaccination in Malang, East Java, Saturday (11/9/2021).
The Cor Jesu Catholic Elementary School, Catholic Junior High School, Catholic High School and Catholic Vocational High School were the initial objectives for the review by the Chief of the Indonesian National Police, the Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces and the Head of the National Board for Disaster Management (BNPB).
The Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces were welcomed by the Governor of East Java, Khofifah Indar Parawansa, with Commander of Regional Military (Pangdam V)/Brawijaya and the Chief of East Java Regional Police.
A total of 5,000 doses of targeted vaccinations will be given, with details of 3,000 doses to students around Malang and 2,000 doses to residents and communities, supported by 59 vaccinators.
On this occasion, the Commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces expressed his appreciation to the supporters and students aware of carrying out vaccinations.
"Thank you for being aware of yourself for taking vaccinations. I hope this pandemic will pass quickly," said the Commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces.
The activity reviewed the vaccination attack at the Islamic boarding school (Pondok Pesantren) An-Nur 2 Bululawang Malang. The vaccination target was a total of 7,000 people consisting of Islamic boarding school students with five teams of vaccinators.
Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of Indonesian National Armed Forces also expressed their gratitude to the health workers on duty.
"Thank you for your hard work to carry out vaccination attacks to establish herd immunity for the community," concluded the Commander of the Indonesian National Armed Forces.
- Kapolri Sampaikan Pentingnya Evaluasi Guna Mendukung Suksesnya Dibukanya Bali Untuk Wisman
- Bali Kembali Dibuka Untuk Wisman, Kapolri : Jadikan Lokasi Karantina di Bali Dibuat Menarik
- Fuel the Spirit of Armed Forces-Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Give the Best Service to the Nations and Papuan People
- Chief of Indonesian National Police Affirms that Synergy of Armed Forces-Police would Result in Herd Immunity
- Assertive! Do Not Hesitate to Punish Rule-violator Police Personnel, Chief of Indonesian National Police: Poor for the Police Who Have Been Working Hard and Tired and Had Their Reputations Crushed Because of This
- Kapolri Persilahkan Peserta Lomba Mural Kreasikan Kritikan ke Polri
- Kapolri Tegaskan Soliditas dan Sinergitas TNI-Polri akan Wujudkan Kekebalan Komunal
- Tegas! Jangan Ragu Proses Oknum Polisi Pelanggar Aturan, Kapolri: Kasihan Polisi yang Kerja Keras, Capek, Lalu Hancur Gara-gara Ini
- Regional Police Chief Together with Military Regional Command IX/Udayana Accompany the Governor of East Nusa Tenggara Welcoming the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia at El Tari Kupang International Airport
- Chief of Indonesian National Police and Commander of the Armed Forces Appreciated Regional Leaders Coordination Forum in Covid-19 Handling in East Java