Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Bandung. The West Java Regional Police Chief enforced the odd-even rule for motorized vehicles in an integrated manner in the Puncak area, Bogor Regency, from September 10 to 12, 2021, to reduce the density of weekend traffic.
The Deputy Chief of Regional Police of West Java coordinates five Resort Police and City Resort Police in Bogor Raya to work together to implement the odd-even motorized vehicle policy in an integrated manner so that the results are optimal and effective.
The Deputy Chief of Police said that the implementation of the odd-even policy for motorized vehicles was evacuated for repairs the following weekend.
"The target is to reduce the number of cases of Covid-19 transmission. Currently, all of West Java is at Community Activity Restriction Enforcement level 3, we hope it will soon drop to level 2," he said.
The Bogor City Police Chief added that the implementation of the odd-even policy for motorized vehicles in the Puncak Bogor area has prepared 14 blocking locations.
The location of the partition includes eight points in Bogor Regency, two points in Bogor City, one point in Cianjur Regency, two points in Sukabumi City, and one point in Sukabumi Regency.
In reducing the mobility of vehicles, it will be carried out in several stages, limiting the odd-even number of motorized vehicle license plates, if the volume of vehicles is still high, the next step is to close the total number of vehicles entering the Puncak Bogor area.
The Bogor Metropolitan Police Chief hopes that the incident in the last 2 weeks, namely the dense volume of vehicles in the Puncak Bogor area, which has become viral on social media, can be reduced, and the public could understand more.
"Currently the Covid-19 pandemic with Community Activity Restriction Enforcement Level 3 status, the community is not yet fully free," concluded the Bogor City Police Chief.
- Assisting the Government in Accelerating National Vaccination, Alumni of 1999 Indonesian Military Academy Holds Mass Vaccination and Social Services in Cirebon
- West Java Regional Police Arrest Controlling Leader of 23 Illegal Online Loan Applications
- Polda Jabar Tangkap Pimpinan Pengendali 23 Aplikasi Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- Polres Bogor Ungkap 7 Penyalahgunaan Kasus Narkoba Senilai Milyaran Rupiah, 9 Pelaku Ditangkap
- Sat Narkoba Polres Tasikmalaya Berhasil Ungkap Ladang Ganja di Lokasi Kebun Cabai
- Polda Jabar Tetapkan Enam Tersangka Baru Terkait Kasus Pinjaman Online Ilegal
- The Form of Indonesian National Police Care, West Java Regional Police Distributes Basic Food Packages to Communities Affected by Micro Restriction (PPKM)
- Wujud Kepedulian Polri, Polda Jabar Salurkan Paket Sembako kepada Masyarakat yang Terkena Dampak PPKM
- Polda Jabar Imbau Masyarakat Terapkan Protokol Kesehatan di Lingkungan Pariwisata
- Polri Amankan 279 Kilogram Ganja Asal Sumatera Dikendalikan Napi Lapas di Bogor