Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Batam. The Medical and Health Sector (Biddokes) of the Riau Islands Regional Police prepares 5,000 doses of vaccine every day. The vaccination program starts from Thursday (09/09/2021) to Sunday (09/12/2021).
Head of the Riau Islands Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Muhammad Haris said that the vaccination was carried out at the Graha Lancang Kuning Building, the Riau Islands Police.
"The vaccine we have prepared is of the Sinovac type," explained the Head of Medical and Health division
Vaccination at the Riau Islands Regional Police, continued the Head of Health, for the second or first dose. So that people who have never been vaccinated at all can come to register.
“For those who have had the first vaccine, they can come here for the second vaccine. If it is according to schedule," he said.
Registration can be done online. The Riau Islands Regional Police divides the vaccination program at several different times. So that participants can choose their own vaccination time.
“There are four times for vaccination. People just choose. What time do you want to be able to come to the Regional Police, if there is one in the afternoon, you can also do it,” said the Head of Medical and Health division.
The Head of Medical and Health division said that residents who came at 08.00 AM can register via the https://forms.gle/QGfVdGLyg-kvANHVj8 page. Meanwhile, those who can vaccinate at 10.00 AM can register via https://forms.gle/z8v4uAhzLLuvR-3Mz8. Registration for vaccination at 11.00 AM, can be done on the https://forms.gle/zVWEEAeY-CEhrERTB7 page. And vaccination at 01.00 PM via the https://forms.gle/3HFeH72pQYnt7JQi9 page.
“For those who do not have a smartphone, they can register manually. The public can come directly to the Riau Islands Police Headquarters to register for the vaccination schedule and at what time," he explained.
"Always keep your distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands," added the Head of Medical and Health division.
The program is expected to increase vaccination achievement in Riau Islands. So that the target of 100 percent of the Riau Islands community has been vaccinated can be achieved immediately.
- Wakapolda Kepri Lakukan Tatap Muka Dan Silaturahmi Bersama Pengurus Wilayah Nahdalatul Ulama (PWNU)
- Polda Kepri Ungkap Kasus Korupsi yang Rugikan Negara Rp 3 Miliar
- Mobile Brigade Unit and Medical and Health Division of Riau Island Regional Police to Hold Mass Vaccination Again
- Satbrimob dan Biddokes Polda Kepri akan Gelar Vaksinasi Massal Kembali
- Kapolda Kepri Dampingi Presiden Republik Indonesia Ir H Joko Widodo di Pulau Setokok
- National Armed Forces - National Police Distributes Basic Food, Commemorating 25 Years of Service for Alumni Bharatasena Military Academy 96
- TNI-Polri Salurkan Sembako, Peringati 25 Tahun Pengabdian Alumni Bharatasena AKABRI 96
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran 107,258 Kg Sabu
- Riau Islands Regional Police Arrested the Illegal Indonesian Migrant Workers Smuggler in Tanjung Uban
- Polda Kepri Berhasil Amankan Pelaku Penyeludupan PMI Ilegal di Tanjung Uban