Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Banjarmasin. South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Rikwanto, supports the acceleration of 1,000 doses of vaccine per day given to people in the province to meet the expected vaccination achievements.
"Vaccination needs to be increased considering that South Kalimantan is still below the national average," said the South Kalimantan Police Chief.
The South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief revealed that more vaccinations are needed to achieve the target of more than 3 million people being vaccinated. To complete this year's vaccination, South Kalimantan ideally vaccinates 22,000 people for COVID-19 every day.
One of the efforts currently being carried out by the South Kalimantan Regional Police is the Merdeka Vaccination event, which is a program of the National Police with the Special Staff of the President of the Republic of Indonesia.
Taking place from September 6 to 15, 2021, there are 11,400 doses of vaccine prepared to target students at Islamic boarding schools, mosque congregations, church congregations, and universities.
The South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief invites all people to take advantage of the vaccination for those who have not been vaccinated, so that community immunity can be realized if the majority of people have received the vaccine.
"Remember to remain disciplined in health protocols even though they have been vaccinated during this pandemic, they still threaten human health," the South Kalimantan Regional Police Chief appealed.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police and National Narcotics Agency (BNN) Synergize to Create a Drug-Resilient Village (Kampung Tangguh Narkoba)
- Polda Kalsel dan Bank BRI Sinergi Tangani Covid-19
- Dealing with Forest and Land Fires, South Kalimantan Regional Police Deploys two Mobile Brigades and Samapta Companies.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Increase Patrol Processes to Maintain Decrease in Covid-19 Cases
- Menanggulangi Karhutla, Polda Kalsel Kerahkan 2 Kompi Brimob dan Samapta
- Polda Kalimantan Selatan Tingkatkan Patroli Prokes Jaga Penurunan Kasus Covid-19
- Kapolda Kalsel Apresiasi Bhakti Sosial dan Vaksinasi Alumni Akpol 1999
- Akabri 1999 Polda Kalsel Vaksinasi 2.000 Warga Banjarmasin
- Selama Bulan September 2021, Polda Kalsel Berhasil Gagalkan Peredaran Narkoba Seberat 4,7 Kg
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 500 Vaccine Doses per Day for Students