Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Makassar. The Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police Pol. Grand Commissioner of South Sulawesi E. Zulpan , witnessed firsthand the operation on AP's right eye, a 6-year-old boy who was a victim of violence by his parents at the Sheikh Yusuf Hospital, Gowa Regency. Monday, (09/06/21).
The Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police said he was monitoring the victim's operation process to ensure that the hospital and medical team handled the victim as best they could.
I directly monitored the operation of the victim and it has been handled very well by the hospital and we hope that the situation will improve soon, hoped the Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police.
On this occasion, the Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police also said that he had coordinated with the Gowa Regency Government in handling the financing of victims while undergoing treatment at the Sheikh Yusuf Hospital, Gowa Regency.
"We hope that everything will go well and AP will return to health again," said the Head of Public Relations of the South Sulawesi Regional Police.
- Beri Wadah Kebebasan Berekspresi, Polda Sulsel Gelar Festival Mural Piala Kapolri 2021
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Apresiasi Pengendara Teladan
- Srikandi Polwan Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Berbagi Berkah ke Masyarakat
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Apresiasi Pengendara yang Tertib Berlalu Lintas
- Kasus Dugaan Ayah Perkosa 3 Anak di Luwu Timur, Kapolda Sulsel Angkat Bicara
- Kabid Humas Polda Sulsel Imbau Masyarakat Bijak Dalam Menggunakan Medsos
- South Sulawesi Regional Police Conducts Re-investigation to Find New Evidence Alleged Adultery by Father of 3 Children in East Luwu
- Kapolda Sulsel Tinjau Gelora Vaksinasi Pelajar yang di Gelar SIP 50 di SMKN 2 Makassar
- Police Invites Makassar Legal aid to Submit New Evidence of Rape of Children in Lutim
- Polda Sulsel Lakukan Penyelidikan Ulang untuk Mencari Bukti Baru Dugaan Pencabulan Ayah Terhadap 3 Anaknya di Luwu Timur