Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Makassar. The South Sulawesi Regional Police Chief, Pol. Inspector General Merdisyam launched South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth Ambulancehealth institution, at SPN Batua, Urip Sumoharjo street, Sunday, (09/05/21).
Present at the launch were the Chairperson of the South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth, Arham Basmin Mattayang, Secretary Andi Surahman Batara, and the ranks of the South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth management.
The launch of the ambulance was held in conjunction with the South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth Covid-19 vaccination for 1,500 residents. Car sirens sounded as a symbol of the start of operation of the South Sulawesi youth ambulance.
The South Sulawesi Regional Police Chief appreciated the launch of the South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth Ambulance. Especially in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, the role of South Sulawesi youth is also very much needed.
“I appreciate and of course very supportive. Congratulations to the South Sulawesi KNPI with the efforts that have been made," explained Pol. Inspector General Merdisham
Meanwhile, at the same place, Arham Basmin said, the South Sulawesi National Committee of Indonesian Youth Ambulance will become a permanent asset of the organization.
With the ambulance of the National Committee of Indonesian Youth of South Sulawesi Health Institute, it can be used by people in need.
"This is an asset of the youth of South Sulawesi which will be used to help the people of South Sulawesi. We are grateful, we can make it happen because of the mutual cooperation of our management friends, and at the direction of the Regional Police Chief," concluded Arham Basmin.
- Beri Wadah Kebebasan Berekspresi, Polda Sulsel Gelar Festival Mural Piala Kapolri 2021
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Apresiasi Pengendara Teladan
- Srikandi Polwan Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Berbagi Berkah ke Masyarakat
- Ditlantas Polda Sulsel Apresiasi Pengendara yang Tertib Berlalu Lintas
- Kasus Dugaan Ayah Perkosa 3 Anak di Luwu Timur, Kapolda Sulsel Angkat Bicara
- Kabid Humas Polda Sulsel Imbau Masyarakat Bijak Dalam Menggunakan Medsos
- South Sulawesi Regional Police Conducts Re-investigation to Find New Evidence Alleged Adultery by Father of 3 Children in East Luwu
- Kapolda Sulsel Tinjau Gelora Vaksinasi Pelajar yang di Gelar SIP 50 di SMKN 2 Makassar
- Police Invites Makassar Legal aid to Submit New Evidence of Rape of Children in Lutim
- Polda Sulsel Lakukan Penyelidikan Ulang untuk Mencari Bukti Baru Dugaan Pencabulan Ayah Terhadap 3 Anaknya di Luwu Timur