Tribratanews.polri.id - Pontianak. West Kalimantan Regional Police and Sintang Resort Police will pursue the perpetrators of the destruction of the Ahmadiyah Mosque by hundreds of people in Sintang, West Kalimantan
The Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Donny Charles Go said that his party had formed a special team to investigate the perpetrators of this vandalism.
The police promised to immediately reveal and arrest a number of parties deemed responsible for the destruction of the Ahmadiyya mosque.
It's done, sir. A joint team from the West Kalimantan Regional Police and the Sintang Resort Police is currently working, hopefully in the near future there will be concrete results, said West Kalimantan Regional Police Intermediate Officer Donny, Sunday (09/05/21).
Police Grand Commissioner Donny Charles Go explained that all parties involved in this destruction must be held accountable for their actions. Including, the provocateurs who do mass mobilisation.
"Everything is adjusted to their respective roles," said the Head of Public Relations of the West Kalimantan Regional Police.
- Polda Kalbar Ungkap Pinjaman Online Ilegal di Pontianak
- Polda Kalbar Amankan Satu Pelaku Perdagangan Orang
- Improving Community Services, West Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Review Kubu Raya Police Development
- Polda Kalbar Gelar Operasi Patuh Kapuas 2021
- 22 Orang Jadi Tersangka Perusak Tempat Ibadah Ahmadiyah Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 21 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque in Sintang District
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name 16 Suspects in Case of Destruction of Houses of Worship in Sintang District
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 21 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang
- West Kalimantan Regional Police Name Nine Suspects on the Arson and Destruction of Ahmadiyya Mosque
- Polda Kalbar Tetapkan 16 Tersangka Terkait Kasus Perusakan Rumah Ibadah di Kabupaten Sintang