Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Ambon. The Covid-19 vaccination continues to be intensively carried out by the ranks of the Maluku Regional Police in Ambon City. Every day, regardless of holiday time, vaccinations are carried out both by mobile and by staying at the Precise Vaccination Outlet (GVP) of the Maluku Regional Police. in Kayu Tiga Hamlet, Soya Village.
The vaccination activity was carried out to 106 local residents who were located in the Field of Lieutenant Colonel CHR Stageary, Ambon, Maluku.
In addition to mobile vaccination, the Maluku Regional Police Precision Vaccine Outlet serves 10 people. 7 of them were injected using the Sinovac vaccine, and the other 3 were AstraZeneca.
“In Kayu Tiga, 96 peoples were injected with Sinovac and 10 with AstraZeneca. Meanwhile, the Maluku Regional Police GVP served 10 peoples today. A total of 116 peoples were vaccinated today,” explained the Head of Public Relations of the Maluku Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner M. Rum Ohoirat.
Vaccinations are intensively carried out to assist the government in efforts to handle the spread of COVID-19 in Indonesia, especially in Maluku.
"Vaccination is carried out as a form of support in accelerating the handling of Covid-19 for healthy communities and national economic recovery towards advanced Indonesia," said the Head of Public Relations of the Maluku Regional Police.
Hundreds of residents were vaccinated after going through the stages of data verification, tension, and screening. After the injection, they were observed for approximately 30 minutes for further data collection and administration of vaccine cards.
“The vaccination was started from 08.00 AM until finished. The vaccine is running safely and smoothly," said Pol. Grand Commissioner. M. Rum Ohoirat.
The Maluku Regional Police Intermediate Officer requested and appealed to residents who had not been vaccinated to visit the Maluku Regional Police Precision Vaccination Outlet at Stageary Field, Tantui Ambon.
“We are also opening mobile vaccinations. We are ready to provide vaccinations at the request of the community with a minimum requirement of 200 people," said the former Head of the Tual and Aru Resort Police
The Head of Public Relations of the Maluku Regional Police appealed to the public to continue to do health protocols in carrying out daily activities. Such as wearing masks, washing hands with soap, maintaining distance, staying away from crowds and reducing mobility.
- Kapolda Maluku Evaluasi PPKM Bersama Mabes Polri
- Polda Maluku Gelar Ops Patuh di Jalan Pattimura dan Ahmad Yani Ambon
- Polda Maluku Gelar Pelatihan Teknisi Hardware dan Software
- Polda Maluku Memanfaatkan Operasi Patuh untuk Gencarkan Vaksinasi
- Dewan Ketahanan Nasional Sambangi Polda Maluku
- The North Maluku Regional Police's 2021 Kieraha Obedience Operation Officially Begins
- Polda Maluku Akan Gelar Operasi Patuh Siwalima 2021
- HUT Ke 446, Pemkot Ambon dan Polda Maluku Teken Kerjasama
- Polda Maluku Gelar Kegiatan Vaksinasi Mobile di Kayu Tiga
- North Maluku Regional Police Thwarted Alcoholic Drink Smuggling to Ternate