Tribratanews.polri.go.id – Banjarmasin. Following up on the National Police Chief's priority program, namely strengthening public communication, the Head of the South Kalimantan Regional Police, Pol. Inspector General Rikwanto, represented by the Head of Public Relations of the South Kalimantan Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Mochamad Rifa'i, officially opened assistance activities and strengthening public speaking in the post truth era in 2021.
The activity took place at the Ballroom of the Emerald Hotel Mercure Banjarmasin with the theme "strategy for strengthening precise police public relations public communications in the post truth era" attended by the Head of Sub-Division of Pid, Head of Sub-section of Administration planning along with all personnel of the Public Relations division of the South Kalimantan Regional Police, Information and Documentation Management Officer Unit, and Public Relations of the South Kalimantan Regional Police, Thursday (09 /02/21).
In the event, strict health protocols were applied, before the activity began, an antigen swab was carried out to the committee and participants.
Pol. Grand Commissioner Mochamad Rifa'i said the flow of information in the mainstream media, online and social media is now increasing. "Skills and crafting of human resources (HR) are needed in cooperating with the media to improve the implementation of police duties through positive reporting in order to raise the image of the Police in the community," he said during the activity.
The form of award was given a door prize to the Polres of the South Kalimantan Regional Police, for the achievement of the most news publications on the National Police Headquarter website or humas.polri.go.id.
The door prize winners included the Best Kotabaru Resort Police I, Best Tanah Laut Resort Police II, and Best Tapin Resort Police III. While the Hope I was won by the Barito Kuala Resort Police Station and the Banjarbaru Resort Police for the Second Hope.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police and National Narcotics Agency (BNN) Synergize to Create a Drug-Resilient Village (Kampung Tangguh Narkoba)
- Polda Kalsel dan Bank BRI Sinergi Tangani Covid-19
- Dealing with Forest and Land Fires, South Kalimantan Regional Police Deploys two Mobile Brigades and Samapta Companies.
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Increase Patrol Processes to Maintain Decrease in Covid-19 Cases
- Menanggulangi Karhutla, Polda Kalsel Kerahkan 2 Kompi Brimob dan Samapta
- Polda Kalimantan Selatan Tingkatkan Patroli Prokes Jaga Penurunan Kasus Covid-19
- Kapolda Kalsel Apresiasi Bhakti Sosial dan Vaksinasi Alumni Akpol 1999
- Akabri 1999 Polda Kalsel Vaksinasi 2.000 Warga Banjarmasin
- Selama Bulan September 2021, Polda Kalsel Berhasil Gagalkan Peredaran Narkoba Seberat 4,7 Kg
- South Kalimantan Regional Police Prepare 500 Vaccine Doses per Day for Students