Tribratanews.polri.go.id. – Poso. Gegana Detachment of Mobile Brigade Unit of Central Sulawesi Regional Police destroys 11 rice-cake-shaped bombs of Poso terrorist fugitives, which seized as the evidence of a suspected case of terrorism criminal act.
The disposal was conducted at the Headquarter of the 1st Company of B Battalion of Mobile Brigade Unit of Central Sulawesi Regional Police on Saturday (28/8/21).
Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Bronto Budiono, said that dozens of rice-cake-shaped bombs were seized by the Madago Raya Operation Task Force from 2020 to 2021 from the Poso terrorist fugitives.
He said that the bombs that were going to be destroyed are high explosives. "Eleven rice-cake-shape bombs that will be destroyed are the evidence seized by Madago Raya Task Force from 2020 to 2021", Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation said.
"Eleven rice-cake-shaped bombs consist of ten PVC pipe bombs and one iron pipe bomb, which all are high explosives", he added.
Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation also explained that, in 2020, there are three cases with ten seized bombs. Seven bombs were found at the Tegalrejo subdistrict of Poso. Another two were captured during shootout incidents at Padopi, and Peaka mountains of Poso, in which each incident found one bomb.
"On 2021, there are two cases with two rice-cake-shaped bombs. One found during a shootout in Salubanga, Sausu district, Parimo regency, and another one found in Penedapa village, Poso Pesisir district, Poso regency", Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation said.
Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation stated that before the disposal, the evidence was dismantled by Gegana detachment to know the elements in the rice-cake-shaped bombs.
"To avoid risks in storing evidence, the bombs are disposed of by explosion", Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation said.
Besides, he also said, "We are still chasing six fugitives of Poso terrorists, being conducted by Madago Raya Task Force. We hope for pray and support from people of Poso, Sigi, Parimo, and Central Sulawesi in general to finish all terrors conducted by the Poso terrorist fugitives so that Poso, Sigi, and Parimo regions especially and Central Sulawesi generally be safe and conducive again", Deputy Chief of PR Task Force of Madago Raya Operation, Police Grand Commissioner Attendant Bronto Budiono, concluded.
- Polda Sulteng Berhasil Ungkap Peredaran Belasan Ribu Obat Tanpa Ijin Edar di Prov. Sulteng
- Merajut Persatuan Dalam Bingkai NKRI, Sebanyak 23 Mantan Narapidana teroris Poso Baca Ikrar Setia Pada NKRI
- Socializing the fourth phase of operation, the Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Appreciates the work of the Madagoraya Task Force
- Berantas Aksi Terorisme, Satgas Madago Raya Diperpanjang Sampai Akhir Desember 2021
- Polri Meminta Empat Orang DPO MIT Untuk Menyerahkan Diri
- Ali Kalora Tewas, Satgas Madago Raya Tetap Buru 4 Anggota MIT Poso Lainnya
- Chief of Central Sulawesi Regional Police Visited Location Where Ali Kalora Suspectedly Shot Dead
- Ditlantas Polda Sulteng Gelar Donor Darah, Sambut HUT ke-66 Lalulintas Bhayangkara
- Intensifying Covid-19 Vaccination to Reduce Covid-19 Figures, Central Sulawesi Regional Police Chief Inaugurates Precision Vaccine Volunteers
- Gencarkan Vaksinasi Covid-19 untuk Tekan Angka Covid-19, Kapolda Sulteng Lantik Relawan Vaksin Presisi