Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Jogja. The Head of Public Relations of the Yogyakarta Regional Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Yuliyanto confirmed the planned arrival of the National Armed Forces Commander Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto and the National Police Chief General of Police Listyo Sigit Prabowo to Yogyakarta today.
He explained that the visit of the National Armed Forces Commander and the National Police Chief was to directly monitor vaccination activities at the 'Aisyiyah University (Unisa) Yogyakarta campus as well as to provide assistance in the form of basic food packages.
"There are as many as 2,000 food packages, and later the National Police Chief and the National Armed Forces Commander will symbolically hand them over to Unisa Yogyakarta student representatives and communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic," explained the Head of Public Relations.
Head of PR also said that during this vaccination activity specifically at Unisa, the Yogyakarta Regional Police will provide 4,500 doses which will last for three days until August 27.
“This vaccination is for students, lecturers and their families and community members. Meanwhile, the health workers and operators are from the Yogyakarta Regional Police," added the Head of Public Relations.
In addition, the Yogyakarta Regional Police also collaborated with several campus parties in Yogyakarta, one of which was the UNY campus. The Yogyakarta Regional Police will provide at least 5,000 doses of the vaccine, for three days until August 27.
“In addition to UNY, we (Yogyakarta Regional Police) also collaborate with UGM to hold a drive-thru vaccination booth for three days, 25-26 and 29. We provide 1,500 doses of vaccine per day. However, on the 29th there were 3,000 doses of vaccine provided,” explained the Head of Public Relations
- The Nanas Bagong Innovation of Police Chief Brigadier Tri Asih Helps the Welfare of Four Hamlets in the Southern of Jogja
- Nanas Bagong Inovasi Bripka Tri Asih Bantu Kesejahteraan 4 Dusun Di Selatan Jogja
- Polda Jabar dan DIY Gerebek Kantor Pinjol Ilegal di Sleman
- Sleman Regency Government and Yogyakarta Regional Police Synergize the Use of CCTV
- Pemkab Sleman-Polda DIY Menyinergikan Pemanfaatan CCTV
- Cegah dan Tanggulangi Covid-19, Polda DIY Siapkan 12 Strategi
- Irwasda Polda DIY Membuka Secara Langsung Bimtek & Uji Konsekuensi Informasi Publik
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Forms Task Force Related to Cash Aid Funds for Street Vendors and Stalls
- Yogyakarta Regional Police Holds Activities to Prevent and Overcome Radicalism and Intolerance for Yogyakarta Regional Police Personnel
- Polda DIY Bentuk Satgas Terkait Penyaluran Dana Bantuan Secara Tunai untuk PKL dan Warung