Tribratanews.polri.go.id-Hello Friends of the Police. Mental or mental health problems are one of the detrimental effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we feel right now, the Covid-19 pandemic has entered its second year for people worldwide and certainly also in Indonesia. This, of course, makes people bored because they can't carry out their usual activities.
In addition, there are also those of us who have to lose people we care about, be it family, friends, or just people we know from afar.
It is hard to accept the reality of the consequences of this pandemic. The pressure inside is undoubtedly a burden in itself. However, to maintain our mental health, we can do several ways to support mental health to maintain physical health and vice versa.
Here are five tips you can do to protect your health during the Covid-19 pandemic:
1. Chat via the app or make video calls with friends and family to stay connected
2. Limit how much news and social media content is consumed daily
3. Exercise or meditate at home.
4. Consumption of healthy and nutritious food.
5. Get enough rest.
Men Sana In Corpore Sano! Remember, in a healthy body, there is a strong soul. So don't be careless during this pandemic, even though we don't know how long this pandemic can pass.
Continue to apply the health protocol discipline, immediately get the Covid-19 Vaccination for those who have not received it, and support the 3T (Test, Search, Follow-up) efforts which are our joint endeavour. Thus, in the end, we strengthen our security, faith, and immunity to avoid the transmission of Covid-19.
source : p2ptm.kemkes.go.id
- Strategi Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Pada Pembelajaran Tatap Muka
- Polda Banten Batasi Mobilitas Lokasi Wisata Pantai Anyar, Kabid Humas: Weekend, Tetap Dirumah Saja Yah
- Peduli Masyarakat Terdampak Covid-19, Wakapolda Tinjau Dapur Umum Gerdu Limas Polda Lampung
- PERJALANAN DOMESTIK DI WILAYAH PPKM MIKRO LEVEL 4
- Chief of North Sumatra Regional Police: Community Obedience is Key to Success in Suppressing Covid-19 Spread
- Satgas FPU 3 Minusca Cegah Penyebaran Covid-19 Dalam Latihan Pra Penugasan
- Kakor Sabhara Baharkam Polri Pastikan Stok Oksigen di Wilayah Banten Masih Aman
- Here's What You Should understand For COVID-19 Children Vaccination 12-17 Years Old
- Polda Metro Pastikan Kelangkaan Tabung Oksigen Karena Daya Beli Meningkat
- Tips on Attending Wedding Ceremony during Covid-19 Pandemic