Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Palembang. South Sumatra Police Chief, Inspector General Pol. Eko Indra Heri S together with the South Sumatra Regional Police High-rank executives provided assistance to people who were carrying out isoman on Jalan Lebak Rejo, Kemuning District, Palembang, Wednesday (18/8).
Inspector General Eko said that his party was doing door to door by handing over to several people who were doing Isoman in the jurisdiction of Kemuning.
"We want to ensure that this assistance is received directly by the people affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and that this assistance is right on target," explained the Regional Police Chief.
Inspector General Eko confirmed that he would continue to do door to door in distributing aid to the community. "This is not the first and last time this has been done, his party together with the army, Regional Government, NCO Police and Community Police as the front guard will continue to distribute distributions to the Regency/We in South Sumatra," explained the Chief of Regional Police.
The Chief of Regional police hopes that the assistance provided will be useful and he urges the public to continue to carry out the covid-19 process by diligently washing hands with soap, keeping a distance, wearing masks, not crowding and always praying that COVID-19 will soon disappear.
After providing assistance to people who practice self isolation, Inspector General Eko conducts a review and provides assistance to personnel who are carrying out self isolation at Wisma Grand Kemala, Palembang Paakri Complex, accompanied by Head of Bhayangkara Hospital and the Palembang Police Chief.
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Banten Deputy Chief of Police Review Security Preparations Ahead of the Arrival of the Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium