Tribratanews.polri.go.id - Serang. Banten Deputy Chief of Police, Brigadier General Pol. Ery Nursatari monitored the final preparations ahead of the arrival of Vice President Ma'ruf Amin to review the implementation of vaccinations at the An Nawawi Islamic Boarding School in Tanara, Serang Regency, Banten Province.
The review and monitoring activities were accompanied by the Banten Police High-ranks executive together with the Serang Police Chief, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Yudha Satria, Thursday (19/08/21).
It is known that Vice President Ma'ruf Amin will come to review the Vaccination of Santri and Residents at An Nawawi Islamic Boarding School.
"My visit is to review the security readiness of the Vice President's arrival and to see the preparations for the implementation of the Vaccination of Santri and Residents at the An Nawawi Islamic Boarding School," explained Brigadier General Pol. Ery Nursatari
Meanwhile, the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Police, Pol. Grand Commissioner Attendant Shinto Silitonga, explained that to welcome the arrival of the Vice President, various preparations had been made, such as holding a troop security rally involving a combination of Army and Police personnel.
"VVIP escorts then the route to the location of the activity has been prepared. Safety and comfort are our priority," concluded Pol. Grand commissioner attendant Shinto Silitonga.
- South Sumatra Police Chief Gives Basic Food Assistance to Independent Isolation Residents
- Check directly the progress of handling Covid-19, West Java Regional Police Chief Visits Sukabumi City
- Gorontalo Regional Police Chief Invites All Personnel to Define the True Meaning of the Independence
- Greater Jakarta Metropolitan Regional Police: Jakarta Vaccine Stock Becomes Priority
- The Police Personnel of Binmas Noken Enhances KASUARI Programme with the Fish Farmers of Deiyai Regency
- South Sulawesi Regional Police's Mobile Brigade Unit Holds Call for Under Operation Control Readiness to Papua
- National Police's Chief of Traffic Corps' Together with the North Sumatran Regional Police Chief Reviews Mass Vaccination at the Medan Tourism Polytechnic
- Central Kalimantan Regional Police Holds Drive Thru Independent Vaccination to Commemorate Indonesian Independence Day
- The Polisi Pi Ajar Programme by the Binmas Noken of National Police Brings Education for the Children of Tolikara, Papua
- Commemorating Indonesia's Independence Day, Central Kalimantan Regional Police Chief Observes Independence of Vaccination at Sanaman Mantikei Stadium